Looking for EA and Trading Partners

Hello all members on Baby pips! :slight_smile:

First of all let me introduce my self, Ive been trading stocks for almost 5 years now. A few years back i tried my self in the currency market and first I did very well i made almost 100K $ in profit in 2 months, but i got to greedy and emotional so i ended up loosing all my profit and my deposit of 20K $, so i decided to take a break, and focus on my other real estate and stock investments instead.

But i am back again now and i wanted to try my luck again, (more careful this time) I was therefor wondering if anyone of you guys have any EAS out there for automise my trading a bit.

I would like an simple EA that work on moving average, i would like it to put trades and close them for me in a chosen direction ( not put trades against the long term trend) ( and never close loosing trades)

Also an EA that maximum make one ore two trades in a chosen currency swap and a maximum of trades per day for minimalize the risk.

I also made a group on Skype so if you are much interested in investments and trading i will add you there if you want.

Thanx for all help, and dont forget to send me your Skype ID on igm so i can add you to our Skype group

Edwin Stratford

Hi Edwin,

Welcome! I am a bit too busy in the next days to write an EA for you, but can probably help you out later. I hope there is someone that can elpyou out any sooner.

Regards,

Toekan

Thanx a lot Toekan for your kind offer, I will get back to you later if i didn’t sort it out :slight_smile: And of course share some profits with you if you helped me make profits!