Looking for execution platform that supports hotkeys and good (cheap) brokers

Here are two questions i’ve below. I am a day trader.

1. I’m looking for an execution platfrom that supports hotkeys for me to be able to enter in and out of traders very quickly. I currently use metatrader 5 and i don’t like it at all as the process is too manual. i just want to hit few buttons and enter into trade, take profits, exit trade, etc.

What brokers support these types of platforms?. I’m looking a cheaper/free execution platform that supports hotkeys (to perform the operations i mentioned above) and a good broker too that isn’t charging too much in commission or spreads.

2. If you are a day trader and currently using metatrader 4 or 5, are you fine with your current experience of entering trade, exiting, taking profits, etc or are you looking for other platform?

Hi @menaagina, I asked this to my mentor before in 2006. He scolded me, why are you so lazy? If you want to be easy peasy, buy a knife rob others. :sweat_smile: Since then I started to develop EA.

The story is, nothing is perfect, get use to it. The common platforms for now: MT4/5, cTrader, TradingView, DXTrade. In the past we have Currenex, JTrade and few others.

Every platform has their problems. Once you are familiar with them, no more complain. So most complain come from inexperience user who doesn’t familiar with trading platform.

As trader, I’m extremely satisfied with MT5 (not MT4). cTrader is also my primary platform. I create many tools with both platforms to have a better trading experience with less effort. And this is the only way to improve the platform. If you can’t develop your own EA, you can find one in MQL5 markets. There are many good trading assistance available. You can also request a developer to develop one that fit your need.

Bellow is one of the example (not an advertisement. I don’t use it :smiley:):