Looking for London Trading Buddies

Hi all,

I am looking for London based traders whom I can chat with, share ideas and trade with during the London session as well as an accountability partner to improve on. I would like to create a small group of 5 traders who are like-minded that would also like to improve/get out of their comfort zone, or just wanting to meet new traders that are alike.

A little bit about myself; I have been trading for almost 4 years now, two years of searching/testing new strategies and now just trying to perfect/tweak my strategy with major focus on Psychology/Mindset. I trade intraday with the focus mainly on the major pairs with 15min being the main entry/exit’s with the use of longer time frames to determine the trend for the day. The strategy I use is VPA (VolumePriceAnalysis) with candle signals and market structure(Context). Ideally I would like other traders similar to my trading style so that we can compare/improve on existing strategy.

I am looking for traders who are committed and serious to do what it takes to succeed in day trading forex, so this group will be about: Planning and trading the London session (8am-4pm), after session trade reviews, regular meet ups in London, Discussion/Improvement on self/trading and lastly - Banter, we all know that trading for oneself can be pretty boring, so why not talk/crack a joke while waiting for your setups. I also made a discord channel which makes it easier for us to share ideas, pictures of trades and talk in general.

If you are interested in joining the group please PM me or post on this thread with:

1. A little bit about yourself, How long have you traded,
  2. Your style of trading, current strength’s and weaknesses
  3. Why you want to join, How committed are you and What can you give to the group

Thank you for taking the time to read this, I hope to connect with new struggling traders who are in the same boat as me to try something different.

*I am not looking for beginners/people who want tips, signal service etc…I am looking for people who want to finally make a leap forward on their trading.