Looking for new broker *noobie*

Hey guys,

I have been doing a lot of demo trading with Trading212, and I really enjoy their platform and everything they have to offer. I was wondering if they are trust worthy, because this will be the first time I will be trading with a real account. I am also trying out Oanda right now because I do live in Canada, and herd a lot of good reviews for them. Also what are other types of good brokers you guys prefer for a beginner and I live in Canada also, all help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Not sure about canada based brokers but I use Tradersway for ECN, FXCM for most trades and Alpari. But since you’re based in canada, isn’t there some sort of regulation which prevents canadian citizens from opening Fx accounts with brokers based elsewhere?
And on Onada, start looking around, review more brokers before making the decision…good luck

sounds good, I herd hotforex is also good for starters, but I don’t like their web Platform, so I am setting up my pc to try out the MT4 platform. I can’t really to seem to find much legitimate information on Trading212.

Look, you should use Online Forex Trading Platform, Award Winning Forex Broker - AvaTrade , they are well regulated and their platform is superb. I have been here long enough to recommend them. Someone once said there are many negative review, the truth is all brokers have negative reviews. So, in order for you to know which broker offers good trading condition, you have to register a micro account and make small deposit. Test out their platform and make your next move.

Trading212 is regulated by the European Union so i don’t know if that makes them more trust worthy or not. My top 3 so far I am progressing on going for are, Trading212, Oanda and Hotforex. If there is a platform like trading212 that would be great, and 1:100 leverage also. Oanda’s platform I dont mind at all got used to it, but the highest leverage you can do is 1:50. Still trying to see what I am most comfortable with, that is key.

a STP/ECN NDD broker with minimum deposit and small leverage as fxcm or hotforex are good for newbie.

Haha… Very straight forward.

Sometimes i myself get emotionally competitive in promoting my broker.
but if you’re broker is really good, i believe you don’t need to get over rated in promoting it.
it will eventually get notice.