Looking for new ecn broker that has a good iPad app

I have been using smarttrade fx for the past year and they recently changed my account so I couldn’t use their mobile app. I am trading on the go most of the time and I’m looking for a new ecn broker with a great mobile experience. Any advice will be greatly appreciated. As for smarttrader fx I really like the broker and the service is quick but I haven’t withdrawn from them before.

No one uses a mobile platform to trade?

Quite a few brokers have iPad apps…

You asked for ECN… so

Off hand, Dukascopy has one:
Swiss Forex Trader for iPad for iPad on the iTunes App Store

Pepperstone:
Pepperstone for iPad for iPad on the iTunes App Store

Here’s a babypips thread for Pepperstone: 301 Moved Permanently

Also, I find Oanda’s mobile platforms to be outstanding… but they aren’t an ECN.

Hi Whammaj,

Why not give the new and enhanced MT5 a go?

It’s available on iPhone, iPad and Android.

You can open an Alpari (UK) MT5 ECN account with a minimum deposit of just USD200 and choose your leverage options, up to 1:500. Spreads are available from 0 pips with no re-quotes. No commission will be charged for trades opened and closed by 1 July 2012.

Alex

Alexander Chadwick
Alpari (UK) Representative

Mb trading has a decent set of mobile apps (iPad included) that are based on their MBT Desktop/Desktop Pro software and MB is also an ECN. I haven’t messed with too many other mobile apps with the other brokers I use or have used, and I typically don’t trade via mobile apps too much, but this one gets the job done for me when I absolutely cannot be in front of my main PC.

I’ve always wanted to try out MBT’s P4L account type… but they stopped accepting Canadians :frowning:

I’ve also noticed they’ve reduced the payout on P4L… :confused:

You will not find any tablet or mobile platfomr as powerful as Metatrader.