Looking for partners who want to trade London Breakout System

Hi, is it still possible for me to join your group? I’d be very glad to pls!!

12 am ET - is that 0700gmt as on our MT4 platforms??? and how do i join the skype group??

I would be interested in joining your group as well. I’m in Hawaii so that time frame is perfect… After I get off work here

Hello friends

I would also like to join the group. Could you tell me how I can join up?

DD

FXswing how do I join your? Thanks Greg

King this is a take on a 123 simple breakout system. I was not aware that it could yeald negative results so that’s very interesting. Let us know how you go. Have you added other indicators to see if there is anything that can help the system be more accurate? Add a few and look for patterns that may help.

It sounds like we have the makings of a group that would like to discuss fx trading. I will attempt to attach a trade I made. Mostly I trade the daily bars, used to trade daily engulfing bars but now I’m working on Toby123 inside daily bars.
The trade I attached is trade I set usually at about 1:00 am est. I’m PST so it is 10:00 pm for me.

The trade on the left is the hourly scalp. The trade on the right is the current aud/usd daily inside bar.

Hello Greg,

It is heartening to see some interest in our proposed community. Hopefully we can all get together on a chat like yahoo chat or google talk or something and plan some trades at london open.

The above chart that you have embedded in the post. Could you put it s an attachment so we can blow it up and ee the details. It looks interesting.

Looking forward to the group doing something together.

Best Trades

DD

Hopefully this is a better image.

Hi Greg,

Appreciate it mate. But the image is still way too tiny for these poor eyes.

An attachment can be enlarged. But no worries mate. Thank for the effort any ways.

Will you be on line today at london open?

We could try and see if we can spot any trade opportunities.

I will be here.

Cheers

DD

I’m pst. What is london open EST? I will try to be online.

Approximately 3 hours from now London open. Frankfurt opens in 2 hours and a bit…

If I am not mistaken it is nearly Midnight EST now right??

Hello Greg,

Looks like we get a break to the downside.

DD

Got lucky today mate. Wish you were also on at that time. But I understand the time does not suit you as it must have been past 2 am where you are.

DD

No worries mate. I got in short on two contracts at 1.3259. Took profit on one at 38 pips, the second is at break even and up at this time over 80 pips. Sorry I feel asleep and missed the london open. I will often take a trade at about 10:00 PST or 1:00 EST USA. Lets stay in touch, looks like we saw the same move. Congratulations! By the way where are you from dubadat? I’m in Portland, Oregon USA.

I use a combination of 21 sma, 50 sma and a 5 period RSI and Donchian channels for my strategy.

That is good to know mate. So you made you per Diem :22:

I am on around 10 pst. so if you see something do give me a shout. Will check it out and join you if it looks good.

Get a bit fidgety waiting for london open sometimes :slight_smile:

I am back in India now. Spent my whole life in Dubai (almost 30 years)

Catch you monday

DD

Dubadut, it’s deal. I have found that the 10pm PST is a good time to look for moves, sometimes reversing of trends. The 5 period RSI with a 30 minute or on hour chart is what I use. I have found that when the fx market eases off late in the trading day. It closes here and reopens here at 2 pm pst. I determine the overall trend if possible and look to see if there is a quieting and possible retracing of the trend. I set my entry about 10 pm if I see the rse go from overbot to oversold and see it starting to move back up for a entry. The bread and butter trade is about 30 pips with a 30 to 50 pip stop based on currency and donchian channels.

I used to just look for breakouts of the donchian channel, but my equity trading friend and I developed an effective signal with the 5 period moving average. This works best when the Asian markets start coming alive.

That was my scalping strategy. My swing strategy using the daily charts. I was for engulfing candles and now after reading Toby123 on bb I watch for inside candles. I also watch to daily moves based on cross the 50% line on the RSI. With this I want to see the bar close above the 21 sma for a long.

Both these strategies are momentum plays, one more of a scalp and one more of a swing. In addition money management is critical. I do like two contracts on the scalp, with one about ATR and the other longer.

If you like please let me know what strategy you like. I’m mostly price action with the RSI which I think is a form of price action.

GJ

I’m testing this image to see if it is easier to read.

I’m working to make my image more readable.

:21: