Looking for partners who want to trade London Breakout System

Helo Greg,

The charts are better than before but still the colors are too dark so cannot read the levels etc except the number that you put in white.

Cant you just attach the chart as it is. Then we can enlarge it and see the indicators etc.

Anyway it is better than the ones you sent before. so we are on the right track :slight_smile:

DD

I was not sure you were still out there. Are you still actively trading?

Is this better?

Another try.

This is much better. thanks.

I am very much here
Scalped a bit at the BOE Minutes. 45 pips and now resting. Dont see anything else at the moment
Sitting on a short AUDCAD from yesterday. Went short at 1.0656. Stop 100 pips approx. Will let it run. Will keep bring the stop loss in until it is in the money and then let it run. Well that is the plan. But who knows what the market is planning for me :frowning:

DD

Assuming this is readable are you interested in the method. I’m thinking about starting a thread in Forums. It is a trading methods that is working very well for me.

What is the BOE minutes? Sounds like your trading is going well.

Bank of England releases the minutes of their last meeting on Interest Rates. That is called BOE minutes. At this meeting they disclose how many out of 9 members were in favor of Rate hike/ Rate Steady and No hike. Market usually moves at the time of announcement. I have burnt my fingers a few times at these announcements. But today got lucky I guess

Well I am interested in making money. If your system works then I am happy to join you. But uyou would have to tell me about the system. I mean the rules etc.

I am sending you my email. Can you send me the rules etc on that or would you like to discuss it on the forum here?

DD

Yes, email is best. How do you send me your email? I’ve worked a number of methods over the years. This on the chart I sent you works pretty will as 15 minute scalp. I trade that and inside and engulfing daily bars. So the two methods balance my trading. I’ve only recently begun to use Babyps again. Remember me are you from Australia?

I cannot send you a private messae as I do not have sufficient posts on the forum. Can you try and send me your email address ?

I am not in Australia. I am based in India now. Spent approx 30 years in Dubai that is where the Dubaidat came from.

DD

I’m unable to email on hotmail and I’m unable to locate a listed email for you on babpips. I’ll start working on a new thread and post you on this thread when I get it done.

I attempted to send you a private message, but got this message.

dubadat has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove dubadat from the recipient list and send the message again.

Read more: 301 Moved Permanently

Not to worry mate. it seems I have to complete 20 posts and then I will be allowed to send private messages. I think I need only 2-3 more posts and then I can send private message to you

Will do so s soon as I am eligible

Cheers

DD

I posted my stratey in the forums under free systems.

LBR Three Ten Ocillator Scalp

anybody still use this system ?