Looking for people to trade with

Hi, I would like to meet up to share trading ideas/set ups with somebody like minded. Been trading alone for 5 years now and think its time to expande my mind by connecting with other people. I’m looking for people from Europe, this makes it easier in regards to timezones. I trade forex mainly eurusd and have a naked chart approach, my trades last only a day as i look for day to day profits except for some runners.

1 Like

I hope you are able to find him/her here, but you may also want to consider using Reddit as a source to find them as well.

yeah i try but the mods of r/Forex delete my post most of the time which is sad because i get good interactions with traders there

1 Like

Try this one as well

Thank you!

1 Like

Why not chat and have discussions here?

1 Like

I would like be able to talk in real time during the market sessions and develop a connection with couple of people were we know how we trade and what our issues are so we can motivate each other and grow together. I have been in this game alone for way to long its time I connect and share ideas with people and also keep each other accountable for our actions even to the only influence or selfs

1 Like

Yea, real-time wouldn’t be impossible here but I understand why locals would make the situation easier from a chat perspective. Still, there are some experienced minds here. Don’t discount them.

1 Like

No, i dont want to discredit anyone here, a lot of great minds here, but my experience is that you can lose track of someone quick and also I think its harder to build a meaningful connection when your conversations are on a public forum. Do you understand what i mean?

Yea absolutely. Plus in real life maybe there’s more accountability.

Maybe you are also looking for people who are awake at the same time as you? Perhaps there are people all over the world who are trading the same session as you.

Good luck!