Looking for people with the same struggles and battles to be won or helped with👋🏼

I first got introduced to trading in 2020 and after a while fell in love with the idea of changing my job and salary to being able to earn and work from any place with internet connection.
I’ve had successes and failures, but my biggest struggle so far is finding a community of likeminded people who are fighting the same battles or perhaps already won them and are on to next ones. Hope this is the place :v:t3:

3 Likes

Hi, indeed you found that place :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey,

this is probably the place. What is your latest battle that you won? Just curious.

1 Like

Welcome QueenKri! Hope you’re having a great time here and good luck on your trading journey!

1 Like

Welcome! You’re definitely in the right place! Feel free to share your trading journey. We’re all here to help each other.

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Hopefully!

The last one was for me to figure out how and when to tell when a strategy has stopped working and when (if at all) the market is ready to have me trading it again :slight_smile: I think I’ve found what works for me for the first part of the question.There’s still some unclarities but as with most of the things in trading - testing and time will show.
What’s yours?