Looking for the fund manager

Wanna looking for the stable fund manager ?
have any good suggestion ?

I’m not sure I understood what you’re looking for. Do you need someone to manage your capital for you?

yes ! just looking for someone to manage the capital
have any good idea ?

This is exactly the wrong place to find someone to manage your capital. Most people here are new to trading and have very small accounts, almost all are losing money.

Learn to trade your own money or go and talk to your bank manager about investments. Do not send any money to anyone you find on this site.

2 Likes

Are you looking for strategy managers who can handle your trading accounts? Please be clear with your question.

Look for people with a veirfied and long trackrecord, at least 3 years, 5 are even better.
Beware of high returns they are always scams.

Not something I would recommend asking here. Most people can’t even manage their own funds wisely, let alone someone else. You’d probably come across someone who’d gamble away your funds. Be aware.

@Erin0926 any contact on you? email, WhatsApp?

Personally, I don’t think that any fund manager can help you with your trading career the way you can help yourself. Moreover, I don’t think that a fund manager would take it seriously. It is your money and you better don’t give access to it to just anyone. Make your own decisions and prevent scams.