Looking for US-friendly ECN broker that supports MT4 scalping EA

Hi all,

After doing some research and info gathering I decided to give forex scalping a shot. I got most of the basic knowledge done(leverage, broker type, money management, scalping theory, EAs, etc), and I need a good enough broker to make it happen. So what I’m looking for are:

1.US-friendly. I used to play online poker before 2011 and I know the feeling of not able to get your money back. They HAVE to be legit and I can get my money in AND out without a hitch.

1. ECN broker. I hate my position overrun by the one who’s supposed to help me make money.

2. mid-to-high leverage. I won’t be putting much money in there(less than 1k), and I plan on trading mini/micro lots depending on there credibility as a start, therefore I’m hoping to get 50:1 leverage.

3. MT4 friendly. True that, MT4 is not really a ECN platform, but a lot of brokers have MT4 bridge to make it work. API access would be a bonus(I’m a programmer) but as a starting point, not a requirement.

Thanks a lot for the help

hi, nice to see someone using scalping EA here as well. You mind sharing which EA you are using? THX

short answer is: no, because I don’t even have one myself. Just google around, pull things together, and make your own jugement/tweaks.

With such a low initial starting capital I am not sure that you would have many options for an ECN broker. Brokers in the US that have reasonable spreads that I know of are MB Trading(ECN), Oanda(Market Maker) and AxiTrader(STP I think) from Australia have also recently opened in the US.

I would be more concerned about making money consistantly scalping than if your broker is an ECN or not.
All the best.

Thanks! I have had enough lessons from other investment/trading vehicles that I understand consistency is more than anything. That’s why I want to start small here. I’m currently demo’ing with Oanda, and I’ll just say I need a better option.