Looking forforex broker not cfd

Hi
I just found that most of forex brokers offers forex CFD bot real forex .FXpro and icmarkets for example .
Do you guys know any real forex brokers?

Unless you are an Interbank or a large institutional player like a hedge fund we don’t have any choice…

1 Like

Hiya @OutofWork66

If someone setup a hedge fund for herself and a close circle of friends, how we can access the true and accurate choice that you are talking about?
What’s the minimum amount of capital needed for this?

Thnx

I’m not in the institutional world, I don’t know all the ins and outs and there will be different rules and regulations depending on the country you reside in. For us retail traders from my experience, the closest thing is to use Interactive brokers. Look them up on what they offer. There is a group called the Apiary fund who trade collectively like a hedge fund, they offer a full education and supposedly institutional grade feed and software for a minimal fee too. I don’t endorse them only seen of their existence for people who want to explore the different options available. In Australia setting up as a family trust is the simplest way to get going. There is a white paper floating around the web on how to do this if you google it.

1 Like