Looking to invest in Managed Forex Account

Hello,

I am interested to learn for reliable Managed Forex Account investments. I am looking for programs that have at least 1 year of track record, generating at least + 50 % p.a. with draw-down not higher than 15 %.

Thank you in advance

Bruce

Sorry, does not exist.

Well,

that´s obviously quite a superficial answer as there are funds out there which have several hundred of millions in assets under management which are able to generate this sort of return - as fore example John Taylor´s Forex Concepts.

Mr. Taylor has several $ billion AUM and one of his funds has generated 37.28 % profit this year with annualized standard deviation of 23.6 %. Not quite ideally what I am looking for.

Unfortunately I have been noticed by the moderator of this forum that is not allowed to post links - as the posting of links represents “solicitation”.

And Mr. Taylor´s fund is not the only one out there. Problem : these large funds have large minimum investments ( $1million, -$3million ).

So, I disagree with you : it is possible. You just have to find a reliable, serious money manager with acceptable minimum investments.

Again : anybody here with the right contacts on “Babypips” ?

Well then if it exists I’d surely like to see it.

I’m waiting people. Lets hear it…

if you’re looking for a managed account, how come you’re only looking for 1 year track record? wouldn’t it be better if the person had at least 3 years (if not 5)? I just dont think that one year is enough to “prove” that you are consistent profitable.

just my two pippetes.

If I would be you and not to know for myself how to make money in forex I would just buy AU for example and wait.

Nothing is for sure, particularly with investments, but a 25% and higher return for the next 5 years investment in this commodity might be a high probability, while govs flood the markets with qe steps.

Then you have a very nice roi, it’s your owned asset and you do not have to trust on managers or something and there is nothing to do about. No trouble of fears and a nice sleep every night. :slight_smile:

In my opinion AU is still a bargain these days, albeit the weak hands babble about expensive bubbles. :rolleyes:

I think this is the best.
Forex Account Management.

★ Monthly profit 100%++
★ Safety trading
★ Profit share 50:50 (weekly)
★ Minimum Investment 5k USD
★ Recommended Broker IC Markets

Contact with me

Tellegram: @profitfxea_admin
WhatsApp: +14236093056
www.profitfxea.com