Looks like Thinkorswim is the only ECN in the US, that doesn't require 10k deposit

ive had some really bad experiences with Market makers, oanda is the latest…by far the most devious

dont looking for the best broker as you not going to find one

well what the hell should I do here? Cause im on my second broker, to be honest the second was worse than the first…what are my options, not to trade? thinkorswim is the only ecn that doesn’t require 10k deposit in the US, sending my money anywhere but Switzerland worries me…FXchoice looks legit, idk…options?

stay with oanda and TS dont change them and try to change your strategy , if you dont want to change your strategy open futures acc

1 Like

If u had the screen recordings I have you think much differently, I ve seen major pair spreads shot to 40 or 50 pips, for no reason, not to mention I opted for commissions trading which everyone at their office tells me is a 50 to 70% discount on max spreads, which should never be that high…at any time…then I complain for 2 weeks now their story changes from 70 to 50, to u pay a 1 pip difference on spreads, who the fuck would pay commissions for -1 pip on their spreads…thats just one issue, trades closing out of nowhere, I mean I lose trades it happens, its the game…but not like this…, I can’t worry about the market and my broker, already have to slow my computer by recording my sessions, which is madness! Im not gonna lie still like the platforms, the information available content, its definitely better than the rest, but shit man…

its normal bro in forex , even if they wouldn’t like it they still have to , most of reputable brokers are market maker and if it doesn’t suit your strategy wont work with them this why i said futures
but you said they closing out your trade i couldn’t accept that at all , did you over leverage ?
you can try to re enter the trade
here is some i know with almost zero spread
xm and ic market
i think you must check their regulation clearly

https://www.xm.com

https://www.icmarkets.com/

1 Like

yea I did reopen the trade for a $600 profit, but that was after a 70 loss for a phantom close, I mean yea and no on what you said, within reason…I mean I can take 4 trades on Non farm payroll EUR/USD, first 3 always profitable night before, normal risk, 2 trades @ announcement, over leverage the fuck out of my position…make a 50 to 60 pip profit, still working on the forth not quite working out yet to my liking… typically I do a full lot so anywhere from 5 to 600…eur/usd should never see a 20 pip spread ever, granted it happens sporadically…so far not on a news announcement…so far the past year I always come out on top non farms, start the month of right…the majors should never see those type of spreads, let alone paying commissions which “were” allegedly 70 to 50% discount on max…which I was told on numerous occasions 15 max on usd/cad and 10 on eur/usd…then a month in do a 180 on everything I was told and say yea u only get 1 pip off??? what!!! I don’t know if I can trust them, nevermind I call up wait about 45mins to speak with someone about this crazy shit, and I swear to all the gods its like like they re laughing at me in the office at me? thats the way it feels anyways…im still waiting its been 3 weeks to see if they re gonna do the right thing

One of the safer market makers is IC Markets, they have reasonable spreads and are in Australia under ASIC which is possibly the best of a worthless bunch of regulators. Australia’s Banks are very safe so LordBrandonCharles you should be OK…

The minimum deposit is AUD$200, but this may be only for Australian residents. The only real negative is a smaller range of pairs and commodities that some of the other Brokers can offer, although shouldn’t be a deal breaker.

But continually research as many Broker review sites as possible because even some of these are full of the Brokers own posts. There is probably better Brokers out there that I am unaware of… good luck

1 Like

well thats fantastic really…Im in the US…I want dukascopy…but it looks like the best I have is FXchoice, but thanks for the reply