Lost 2 million on mex, try to get back even if will take years

No trolling here, no joking.
I lost 90 BTC trading on mex.
I joined the forums and trying to study everything I can to learn how to trade and be able to at least have again 90 BTC, just for my peace of mind.

I did any possibile error.
I will lurk the forum to gain knowledge and if my motivation is high enough to post my trade to keep me motivated and be disciplinated.

Here are my current trades:

BTC: limit order 4902 stop 4549
ETH: 158.55 stop 138,9
BCH : 0,0519 stop 0,0448
LTC: 0,01516 stop 0,01357

I have also a plan if the go beyond a certain point, I have smaller market order position that will trigger in that instance, and my stop loss will be moved to my entry point of that particular currency.

1 Like

Liquidation?

Sorry to dissapoint you but with current situation in BTC market with it’s current exchange to USD I highly doubt it’s possible, it’s like $450,000 USD, correct ? Very solid amount and if you lost it already maybe try to start with something else on rest of the money.

I don’t think you should try to “get it back”. Trying to get his money back in trading is not a good idea, u might just lose more.

Ofc That’s a big amount of money. If u lost that much I guess that’s because u were willing to… Just be patient and never stop learning. Don’t run out on yourself, that’s the worst u can do

On the other hand, if it was a gamble more than anything else, then it’s another story

I feel sorry for that, hope you’ll manage to get your money back