Lost Demo Account

Hi Pips,

I seem to lose my demo account after a month of trading. My recent one with VantageFX keeps saying login fail this week.

Any good demo accounts you can recommend?

Thanks

It’s better to trade a real account with a small amount, you can afford to lose, this will enable you to experience real emotions. Trading a demo account can be quiet deceiving to a lot of traders.

I used OspreyFX for my demos and all was great!

I think it is better to use no deposit bonuses on a live account, even if you have some money to waste. I think OP should concentrate on consistent success with a demo account before moving live.

Maybe I was only monthly based trading service; try to use unlimited (no limitation) demo trading accounts!

You could call your broker and request that they don’t delete your demo account.

Bad reviews for OspreyFX so will look elsewhere.

Naaah I think I will stick it out with Demo until I know exactly what I’m doing and then go to real money.

I started to notice that but I’m honestly surprised how many brokers have crappy reviews around. Since its a demo, you could tryout and see for yourself, instead of trusting strangers on the internet! :joy:

Mmmm strangers on Internet you say :thinking:

1 Like

I do not even know how it could be really happening that some can lost some of their account anyway. I thought they are doomed to fail anyway with all that things. What do you say about that ? Sounds good or not ? I mean do want to continue with that.

Not sure what you are saying at all!

its really a good idea , traders should use no deposit bonus which always supportive to increase trading knowledge very rapidly.

FBS automatically closed my demo accounts after three months when I used them a few years ago.
IC Markets demos are still live after few years.
I don’t know VantageFX but probably they do the same as FBS. Must be some kind of stupid idea to force people to use live accounts.

Indeed… :thinking:

This is very interesting. I have never heard that demo account have limited duration, but eventually, I have learned something new today. Well, if your account is limited in time, then just open another demo account, at least there are many options on internet today, free of charge

i think there is far different between demo and live in a broker.

I’m doing fairly the same on live acc as I did on demos! Am I the weird one out?

systematically there is no different between two , the difference between demo and live, its all about psychology , nothing without it.

It’s not just psychology. The brokers rules and restrictions do not apply to a demo account. There is also the aspect of slappages and broker interference.