I’m completely blown away. A 15 year old teenager has come a long way in a short period of time.
Whatever you were doing during the fantastic month, keep doing it. Adjust your lot size to .01 regardless, until ‘your’ next NFP. I’d personally do 90 days of microtrading until you know that you’re ok with the losses. The losses WILL come.
You’re gonna need a larger account. Unless you have a couple zeros behind your 250, you wont be able to support yourself. Do NOT fund this account until you learn to deal with loss.
That means normal loss. You will NOT bet ‘the farm’ on any trade. You must treat this as if it were a BIG business. This is your BIG business. I’d urge you to find a PT job or a source of income somewhere. This can be done, you have a gift at 15.
When time permits, soak up everything you can from BP. You’re at the right place. Try to find a good mentor. BP can teach you lot size and anything else you need to know.
Trading is 20% mechanics, you seem to have that WELL under control. Do not let anxiety get in the way of your dreams. The other 80% is in our heads. Get control of any emotions immediately. I use self talk and it works.
Losing trades is a portion of our work we all must deal with. Set yourself up to win in the end regardless… tell yourself "write this down"
I will stop trading for an hour or longer to find out exactly why the MARKET changed direction on me, causing me a losing trade. I will write down the reason and will review it at the end of my trading day. Tell yourself repeatedly, the market is never wrong. The market IS willing to let me back in because I stick to my rules every single time. I fully intend to become a FT professional trader for the rest of my life and I’m so grateful the market allows me to not only participate, but to win the vast majority of my trades.
If you do that for a month, you’ll feel much better about taking losses from time to time.