Love for partner vs love for forex

It’s Valentine’s Day tomorrow! :blush: And my first one as a married woman. :stuck_out_tongue: HAHA. But since my husband would be working tomorrow, I’d probably just be doing the same thing and maybe get back to monitoring my charts. :thinking: Super sweet!! :sweat_smile: How about you guys with partners there? Any special plans for V-Day for your partner and trading? :blush:

4 Likes

it will be a day like others but when you are married and you have kids these days can cause pause in day to day routine and they are valuable so i will get a cake and small gift for everyone

1 Like

Now there’s a thought. This is the first year I have not had a partner in 35 years. I will just buy three red roses - one from me and one from each of my sons to their Mum. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

You know, funny enough, I have never celebrated valentine’s day, for 41 consecutive times… or 23 depending on what age one starts. That is because … I was always alone.

3 Likes

That sounds sweet! :blush: How did they like it? :smiley: I think you deserved that pause and I hope you made the most out of it. :smiley:

I’m sure she loved the roses, Mondeo! :blush:

This kinda confused me :sweat_smile: Hahaha. But don’t worry! At least you got to spend valentine’s with the community here! :smiley: I hope the next one would be a very meaningful one, spent with someone you love! :smiley:

Did you husband do anything nice for you?

I flopped a bit on this one

1 Like

He did! :smiley: He took me to a fine dining restaurant I’ve always wanted to try but never did because of the price. :sweat_smile: How about you? I’m sure even just a simple gesture would be appreciated! :smiley:

Don’t worry, there are those who aren’t alone and still don’t celebrate it! :joy:

1 Like

I fell off a bit but our 8 year anniversary was a few weeks before and we had a nice dinner by the beach and went out and had a few drinks. I’ll have to make it up, I think i owe her one

1 Like

HAHAHAH definitely. :blush: By any chance, are you speaking from experience? :stuck_out_tongue:

Sounds like you have plenty of time to make it up to her! :blush: Hahaha. :blush: Good luuuck!

I just buy a cake and have some rose to offer her! I know it’s nothing special but she is happy with it.

That makes sense! :blush: It’s the thought that counts so it doesn’t really need to be anything fancy. :stuck_out_tongue: