Low cost brokers to use

Some brokers do charge withdrawal fee, but luckily, I’m not trading with any such broker, maybe because I’ve read t&c before choosing fxview and pepperstone. Haven’t paid any withdrawal fee, and my requests have mostly been processed in a couple of hours.

For most payment system withdrawals at my broker Hotforex are free, however they warn that the agent that processes payments may charge some fee. That’s why I use Skrill.

Yes right I also prefer those brokers who charge no fees on withdrawal and deposit.

I think we can continue with the strategy especially when the market is more volatile. This can give a more clear idea of the expected overall trading costs, which sometimes goes unnoticed.

Absolutely! quite glad I don’t pay any such fees with coinexx - helps save a lot in the long run!

Being a scalper or day trader, it is important to find a broker with low trading costs. But also consider other features like execution speed, quick withdrawals and responsive customer support.

Also consider the trading environment offered by the broker while looking for low cost broker.

I’m glad @ontario mentioned trading edge, it’s one of the most undervalued trading concepts don’t you think? It’s good to start with popular strategies but with time a trader has to start customizing their strategy - the only way to seemingly win over the market

@Morphology Agreed! Traders should surely customise their trading strategy according to their trading style and the market environment. Also traders must choose the same broker for both demo and live trading.

Absolutely, one should pay attention to the low trading cost before choosing a broker. Nobody likes seeing wide spreads, high commission, and frequent slippage. For these reasons, I chose aaafx, as their trading cost suited my trading style. And, since they were regulated, I didn’t have to worry about my capital with them.

Hey @Jenson_K8 I think some info needs to be updated here:

• AAAFx - Commission: $0.99 per side, minimum deposit: $10
  • Admiral Markets - minimum deposit: $25
  • BDSwiss - minimum deposit: $10
  • Errante - Commission: $0 (excluding tailor made account)
  • FXTM - Minimum deposit: $10
  • Fxview - Minimum deposit: $50
  • Just2Trade - Commission - $2 per lot for MT5 global account

@ribspiece
Thanks, man! I’ll post this update before the end of this week.

1 Like

Updated with new info. Thanks.

2 Likes

@Jenson_K8 Perfect :+1: Happy that I could help :slightly_smiling_face:

You can compare spreads like this.

@fxsaber Ah I didn’t know about this. It’s going to be quite helpful for a lot of us. Can you give more details and show it from the beginning? Also, is it in metatrader only or can it be checked in other platforms too?

Choosing a low cost broker is good but if your trading costs are higher because of over trading then choosing a low cost broker won’t help either. It can only reduce the damage but to make an actual difference you will need to be more disciplined in trading.

babypisp

@MixedFlash, here is the info.

That’s where trading plan shines bright. You take advantage in the form of reduced trading costs but do not lose temper and make the number of trades according to your trading plan.

Thanks! Is this indicator compatible with all the platforms? because I don’t use Mt5.