Low cost brokers to use

Yes💯, creating a plan and sticking to it is extremely important. Initially, I was quite indisciplined but now if I touch my profit or loss limit then I call it a day and stop trading further.

Isn’t there any broker with no commission? I’ve heard some brokers including commission in spreads. Are those not better?

Regulated brokers are the best, you feel safe using them without much fear. Though they do not entirely guarantee good trading conditions but you are safe at least. This days I am more relaxed trading, since forexchief is both regulated and licensed, there is this sense of security I get.

This topic and it’s users are being reviewed for sock puppet accounts, or the method often used by brokers and marketing companies that involves controlling several seemingly unrelated user accounts that are actually controlled by a single person or entity used to promote their opinions and products.

Sock puppet accounts are not allowed and will be permanently deleted along with their content.

Brokers, we have paid advertising packages that you can take advantage of if you’d like exposure for your brand or if you have a marketing message to get out to our community. Simply send us a support message.

MT5 only. You can trade on any platform and look for trading conditions on MT5.

Accounts with commission are called floating spread accounts. I guess brokers adjust their markups on both accounts in the way that gross costs are roughly the same at any point of time.

@ontario Ah, what about the one where there is zero commission with tight spreads (meaning commissions aren’t included in spreads)?

from what I have seen in my trading journey, it is quite uncommon for brokers to offer without a maximum deposit requirement, commissions, or spreads, altogether. though, I prefer to go for those brokers who are regulated.
Also, check their T&Cs thoroughly because there might be some additional charges or fees.

@alma_10 Sure, thanks. I will keep that in mind.

Automatic batch processing of data from several brokers and trading symbols at once.

True, but like I will always say being regulated does not entirely guarantee good services. We have to look beyond that, in my case with forexchief it was the fact that they have been in the market for over 8years that cemented my interest in them.

How are Fxview and Admiral Markets? From the list, their commission are the lowest.

For me Axim Trade is the best

Will ping the mod if they can update the OP for me, thanks for the head up on this update.

OP updated with new details, thanks to everyone who suggested it. If there is anything else to add, please let me know. :blush:

Take a look at Hotforex, Tickmill or similar FCA brokers, their premium or pro accounts offer zero spreads on major pairs like EURUSD and USDJPY, we couldn’t imagine this 5-10 years ago. Hope that competition will drive costs down further!

It is better not to take the risk and to use the services of those brokers who have already proven their reliability. This is very important, given that at the moment there are a lot of scammers who pretend to be brokers, but in the end steal your money giving you no profit. This is exactly the reason why I use HYCM and because they are recommended by a lot of people. If you do not believe my words, then you can go to top brokers and read the hy markets review. There are included all the advantages and useful information about them.

1 Like

exactly

most people are more concerned about a broker’s costs than about where and how they’re regulated

which is fine, until you try to withdraw money from them

that’s why the world in general and forums in particular are full of so many brokerage horror stories

if everyone learned to check about broker regulation before they sent money, there wouldn’t be all those so-easily-avoidable “accidents”

but as long as people want to “go offshore to avoid the CFTC” (lol) they’ll continue

@flamingoproxy For real, I’m with you on that. People get all worked up over brokers’ fees and forget about regulation. But what they don’t realize is that all those fees don’t mean anything if they end up losing their hard-earned cash to some sketchy unregulated scam!

1 Like