Low Deposit Brokers

Do check the reliability and reputation of the shortlisted brokers on review sites. Also try trading their demo account.

I usually withdraw money on Skrill from Hotforex, withdrawals arrive within 24hrs. Other methods are less convenient in my view.

@ontario I use litecoin to fund my account and for withdrawals as well, processing is quick, takes only a few hours

I remember starting with $55 with forexchief though they have a minimum deposit of $10 across all account type. I started with this because I found interest in gold and it’s highly volatile.

Low deposit requirement allows traders to start with an amount they are comfortable with. My initial investment was just 100 USD with aaafx, although their deposit starts from $10.

Also, deposit commissions may appear, so, take it into consideration. But the vast majority won’t charge you.
You can take a closer look at brokers that offer you a welcoming bonus or some kind of without-first deposit bonus.

Exactly, especially the payment system is very important to consider when choosing a broker, I wouldn’t say I have had issues here. It’s been easy with forexchief so far, with wide mediums of payment system available and no commission.

Most of the forex brokers allow traders with as low as 5$ deposit like Hotforex or similar FCA regulated brokers. But I would strongly advice to use low leverage if you don’t want to ruin your trading performance with a single trade.

I do not recommend trading with a small amount of money. It may limit your potential profits and may not be suitable for all trading styles.

Cool, there are a lot of Forex brokers out there that offer a minimum deposit of $10 like FXTM and Exness or even $1 like Prime Codex standard account. I think it’s still better to start trading small than practicing on a demo account for too long. The thrill is different when it’s real money.