Lower 3 Digit Account To Trade via TradingView?

Hi there,

wanted to ask if it is possible to learn to trade and make tiny profits starting with a few hundred dollars, and that using directly the TV interface.

Any input appreciated.

Weirdough

1 Like

Yes, it’s possible. I also started with a few hundred bucks.

If you directly want to use TV interface then you need to open an account with FXCM, Oanda or Forex.com.

Hey, thanks a lot.

All these 3 wont have a problem with such low depositing and trading sizes? Is there probably somewhere a good affiliate program that gets me a few benefits when signing up on one of these?

Check out @Mordengaard’s thread, I follow his trading journal also: Mordengaard’s trading journal (sort of)

@Mordengaard Do you know if access to TV is free or cheaper if you’re with one of these 3 brokers?

1 Like

I don’t use those brokers but they’re all big and, I guess, reliable. Some negative review might be misleading because there’re many people who can’t trade and they blame the broker for their own mistakes. I’d go with Oanda because that’s regulated all around the world.

Sorry, I don’t know about affiliate programs.

@purtle Thanks! :slight_smile: These brokers use the TV platform for trading, so everything is completely free. When you sign up with the broker and open the trading platform, it’s exactly like TV. You don’t have to access TV separately. Just open the broker’s platform and you’ll see it’s exactly alike.
After that you’ll only use TV for market ideas, news and its community.

2 Likes

since there is a smart tv product, you can connect your android device screen to your smart tv through wireless connection and start trading forex as usual.

1 Like

I live in the US and use TradingView with Forex.com.
I’ve started a demo account with a small amount of virtual money and so far so good.

What are you selling, mitsufisher?

Ah makes sense! It’s basically TV within the broker. Do you use the broker’s TV more than the standalone one? @Mordengaard

I don’t use these brokers. I’m with IC Markets and they, unfortunately, do not have TV platform. So I just use MT5 for execution and TV for analysis.

Ah yes that’s right. Nothing compares to the ease of use of TV!

1 Like

@Mordengaard
Is it like you get a TV pro subscription you can trade from, or just the basic free version to use at Oanda? Because if it is just basic (free) I won’t be able to keep my charts and Volume Profile Analysis.

1 Like

Same here! I also never used TV platform! Even, I am working with Mt4 trading platform! I personally prefer to use my laptop for trading purpose.

1 Like

If you trade with Oanda then you get to use their platform which is exactly like TV, without limitations. Of course you don’t need to pay for using a broker’s platform.

So if you work with Oanda, you don’t need to use TV anymore because Oanda’s platform is just like TV’s. :slight_smile: No need to pay for anything then.

However, if you use a broker that only uses MT4 and MT5, then you might have to pay for TV extra features, because in this case, TV is a separate platform.

2 Likes