Loz/Laurence Lawn master of deception!

Any reason why ‘Water is Life’ which we/you are meant to have paid in to is not a registered charity in the US as far as any compiled list of registered charities that I can find is concerned?
Also, 2000 pips breathing room is taking the piss, it ONLY works in theory if you have a single trade open. The whole purpose of no stop-loss is because as far as you claimed win-rate is concerned, a trade isn’t a loser until it liquidates. And it does not work for anyone’s health as stress levels are high when trades are left running overnight with no SL.

The whole crap of ‘didn’t do your studies or produce your homework’, people submitted plenty of screenshots of what they believed to be valid entries but all they got in response in 90% of cases was ‘go watch the video’. The videos which were unhelpful as didn’t actually give you 50% of what you needed to know. Goal-posts for the strategies had been moved since the videos were made and you got stroppy when new members posted onto the groups what fitted with the video instructions, but not the new criteria which was about 30,000 messages back in Telegram which you expected all members to read through before joining in. I have the videos if you wish me to post them for proof.
You asked us to set up under your IB but didn’t produce an IB agreement, Nor any proof any apparent payments to this supposed charity.

Wanna know what my guess is, I reckon you’re skint, up to your eye balls in debt and are raking in the commissions from people under your IB’s to service your debt. Why else would your strategies been taught to trade for 2 pips at a time? Why receive 1 commission on a single 50 pip trade when you can get 25 commissions from 25 two pips trades? Clever, however - it only works when you keep people on your side, which you don’t do. People get sick of the narcissism, god-complex & dictatorial environment which you create in the chat groups. Deleting comments from people who vouch for any education source other than your own, saying all the content is a waste of time - this site included. The lies then denial about situations that happened, we all know they happened, forever claiming you were never in the wrong, either caught up in your own self-delusion so deep you believed your own crap or your own personal insecurity can’t bear the thought of someone saying ill against you.

We also have screenshots of your racist remarks to people in private chats, also calling the late Stephan Hawking a ‘f****ing c**t’ and that you ‘didn’t see what all the fuss was about’ on the day/day after his death. A truly classless statement to make from a truly classless human being. Also your support for Tommy Robinson (who has been in jail for fraud, an idol of yours maybe?) & co for Britian First.

So your £52k in the bank, why did it take 3 weeks to pay ben his money back? We saw your pathetic messages to Ben, making yourself sound the victim because when he asked about returning his money, you said he was pestering you, grow up - If you mess up then what do you expect?
Granted that you didn’t have to pay Ben his money back, I think he understood the risks involved, but when you paint yourself as someone with 26 years experience (or is it 19, because an article you wrote yourself 7 years ago said you had 12?) and a claimed 100% win rate, you set yourself on a pedestal. Funny how when someone was looking over your shoulder you blew 98% of the account? Doesn’t look good for your 100% win rate, does it?

I was a paying customer, but because I didn’t like how the sites were being run & I called you out on it, you blocked me from Facebook, Telegram & blocked me access from commenting in any of the groups, which is part of what I paid for.

Also, funny how the payment system we use doesn’t allow us to cancel or deny payments at our end, nor does cancelling on your website actually cancel payments going out, anyone would think you’re looking to take fraudulent payments at a later date

2 Likes

Oh Ben,

You’re a liar man, why do you get thrills out of lying all the time? You need help Mister!

First… You blew your account out, told me you lost your confidence, I then helped you regain it, you managed to get a lot back, then you defaulted and went back to your insecure self again. Then lost the entire lot. Had you done your studies on a demo account first, did what was asked, you probably would not of found yourself in the situation you was in before I offered to help you! But you wont admit that, will you? No, cos just now you just said you did submit all your studies… I asked you and every other member, to double your demo account on one strategy before moving on to the next, and try and double the account with the next strategy and so on… but you didn’t want to do that, your mindset was all on the NOW and not the future… so you went straight to Live, and well, the rest is history.

Second… That was when I offered to HELP you. Yes, I failed but that’s the risk I accepted cos I can handle the loss and re-deposit if I needed to, you however didnt have that ability due to your 9-5, but I paid you back. That’s on me, not you! You got 100% back plus 4x 15 quid bank fees back on top!

And you will want to make an issue over this, cos I lost? seriously? I asked you to go via demo account, why is it my fault all of a suddent that you wanted to dive straight into a live account? you need to accept some responsibility here, Son!

If you want me to show them the IB area of ALL the accounts you got, I will, want me to prove you wrong in front of all these Forum users? I don’t think you would want me to.

Yeh, I knew the Boiler story was full of crap too man… wow, that definitely shows your type of character you’re painting a picture of yourself, eh?

You’re manipulative, liar, and a story teller…

I do know about your life man, you’ve told me and many others what your life is about. We were ALL close to each other before a few of you decided to ruffle the feathers. No mind any way, the room(s) are much better now you and the others have gone… and the best part, they are submitting their excercises ON a demo BEFORE they go live. So refreshing when others listen to the guidelines which will prevent them making mistakes on the live account.

And whether or not you find it hard to believe if I’m a racist, I really don’t give a rats flying hoof!

All of what I said was true! But you’re still in denial man! I have no reason to lie. You’re just butt hurt b’cos you couldn’t follow the instructions. And you want to put the blame on me. Go ahead, I’ll be your bench to lay your denial on… :slight_smile:

you never blocked me on 6th of march, cos you hung the phone within 3 rings first time around then 1/2 ring the second time - u liar

Under my umbrella ella ella eh eh!! Loz you give me way too much credit man. Lets get this straight…I had been trading 6 months then I sign up to your service and get a deal by donating to a questionable charity. I follow your methods to a T. Start posting some of my own analysis and then before I know it youve given me authority to post trade set ups for the group. I was and still am very much a student of forex (and will always be)…but I guess your 26 years experience (or was it 19…or 13 sorry)…enabled you to see some talent…I dunno im coming to conclusions.
Anyways after you go AWOL on the group for a couple weeks, repeatedly promising services but never coming through…I aired my views. A majority of the group agreed. You kicked me out and blocked me…more happened after but thats irrelevant. You was caught red handed trying to swindle us with a proprietry trading deal…the list is actually endless ranging from how you talk about other people and organisations in this industry to just simply plain up answering a question from a paying member with no patience.
You had your good days and your bad days as a mentor…there was some good I wont deny that…but as a trader…you suck…straight up bro. Your gamblers mindset has held back your progression as a trader regardless of how good your technical analysis has been at times. No SL means you need to use a hedging strategy…you teach people to sit there like lemons and pray that the trade comes back in your favour.
Certainly good things were taught by you…but the complete package is very flawed. Any trader with as much experience as yourself should have a track record or verified account to prove so…if you dont then I understand the realities of blowing accounts and making massive wins on others that may have a shitty looking equity curve…but you dont even have an ounce of anything visual to even promote the ‘trader lifestyle’. This 100% win is the angle you were going for with your advertising and it is flawed. If you won 100% of the time in forex how comes your still in so much debt?

You should quit trading man your not cut for this industry. Try a 9 to 5 job for once in your life…it would teach you the fundamental values of honesty, hard work ethics. Not scamming people instead.

2 Likes

there is no back office bro…this is one guy running things with a webcam and a laptop

1 Like

Oh Alex, don’t you start too. geeze… lol

For a guy who is into Chemical Bombs and what not and all that comes with Chemistry, you sure are lacking skills in research lol how the heck did you pass? did you cheat? lol

http://charitycheck101.org/report/?id=264470550

http://charitycheck101.org/report/?id=263185829

http://charitycheck101.org/report/?id=205951140

http://charitycheck101.org/report/?id=273072313

So what’s your implication here, that I’m a liar? Proof right there man…Phone number there too.
Give them a call! (On his website) :slight_smile:

Alex, your math is not very good either, just like Ben’s, so I’m not going to re-explain to you what, why, and how those numbers are in play… excuse me, cos its just trying to get a 1 month old to talk English and write. #NoChanceOfUnderstandingStraightAway

Alex, its not funny how the system don’t allow you to cancel, [removed for forum violation] lol… It’s a manually added account there was no payment into the system for you to cancel from. That’s why the account area doesn’t have a transaction record, if it had, you would be billed monthly. Which you’re not. And you’re out of here on 3rd of April or 6th of april any way… so what u on about? lol

I don’t give a rats arse if you don’t like how I ran things. I’m not here to listen to you to tell me how to run my business. If I needed help, I’d hire someone, not someone like you who doens’t even know how to do research properly and failed at Mathematics!

Yes, I didn’t have to pay him back, you’re right, he understood the risks, but I couldn’t live with that, so I offered to take the risk up front before even attempting to trade the account…

as to the other dribble of yours, I’m going to leave it there, it’s quite clear you’re confused and prejudice as well.

oh for crying out loud, Yes there is a back end office… its called the ACCOUNT PAGE you [Removed due to forum policy]… and there are several links there to navigate through the back office area. so, go away Mehmet… and btw [Removed due to forum policy]

I wasn’t giving you credit, [Removed due to forum policy]

you made Ben lose an additional 200 quid from his extra 1k entry into his account.

and don’t try this psycho babble about how you think you know me and what ive gone through, you have no idea what you are saying, just cos you say you have 10 or so clients who you “think” you helped mentally, you need to take a closer look at yourself…

You never followed the rules to the T man… and u never consistently posted in the groups either, and u never doubled your demo account before going live.

I never went AWOL for a couple weeks, I made updates on my timeline what I was doing for the next two weeks… and I monitored the TG groups too, you’d know if you took your eyes out of your butt, and see the “Online” status which pings my username to the very top when Im online. Best you learn how to use TG properly man. Best learn how to use everything in your life - cos you clearly haven’t got following the rules of stuff down pat yet… poor fella.

Nah, you stick with your 9-5 man. I’ve never needed to rely on one since i was 19…

GL to you

Loz,

Please show me ALL the accounts I have in the IB area, I wasn’t even with ICMarkets when you said you’d help me get back the £1,000.00 I lost because I didn’t set a SL following your rules I was with AVA Trade and again I’ll show you the proof in our private messages.

I joined ICMarkets and deposited £5,000.00 into it and let you have it and just over a week the account was blown down to £80.00. after that I built it up to about £800.00 and now it’s back to £44.91 that’s through my desperation trying to build my account back up because whenever I asked about you paying me back I kept on getting messages like “you’ll get it when you get it”. I do have another demo account with ICMarkets which currently has £5,436.79 in but like I’ve said I’m learning off a new mentor who in such a short period has taught me more than I’ve ever learnt from you.

I’ve not placed a signal trade since 6th March which ironically ties in with you paying me back I even have proof that even after you blew my account out and I started to build it back you placed another LOSING trade on my account!

I don’t need to trade to pay my bills like you need to Loz, I’m so content with the situation that I’m currently in with my new mentor; his teachings are far superior to anything that I’ve learnt in forex to date I always try to live my life as a “half full” sort of guy and after you paid me back I was willing to drop it and take the “Loz experience” as a very tough lesson learnt. I was glad that I was being taught by someone who provides a fully professional service and provides scheduled webinars with a Q&A sessions at the end. But after you posted on your groups about the situation and said I allowed you to hedge my account and play with 12.0 lots on a £5,000 account I had to say something. I didn’t even know what Hedging was until it was pointed out to me when I sent a video to others about how someone with at least 10 years experience in forex can blow £5,000 in just over a week.

Loz, you know nothing about my life and to think you do is just delusion, we were never close not at all we lent on you to provide us with a professional service that we were paying for which didn’t happen, Alex’s comment is 100% accurate and articulated with greater gusto that I could muster.

You have every reason to lie Loz, you depend on members to survive and any slant on you as a person needs to be denied and hushed quietly for fear that you members will have their eyes opened to the truth.

For everyone who reads I hope you can see Loz for who he really is and I had to come to a forum like this to voice my concerns as it’s a neutral place which isn’t controlled by Loz.

2 Likes

You still haven’t provided an IB agreement, nor proof of payment to these charities, which would still be fraud on your part if you were indeed keeping the money for yourself.

Please do explain, because I’m confused, in 2011 with 12 years experience would mean you have 18/19 years now depending on when in the year you started, or is my maths wrong?

I passed from years of hard-work at school, A-levels and University, no I didn’t cheat, I don’t think it’s right to get recognition for something you don’t deserve, albeit I think you may feel different from ‘your’ strategies. ‘Into Chemical bombs’?? I have a degree in Chemical Engineering and stated that they aren’t that difficult to make, I’d hardly class it as a hobby of mine, unless you’d like to twist anymore of what people say to suit your agenda? I’m stating that the lack of transparency regarding cancelling ones subscription and subsequent payments is suspicious, to say the least.

My maths isn’t good, thats why I got a maths & science scholarship to private school & thats why my University thermo-dynamics and fluid mechanics exams were at a First level then! Damn, I should have gone to the Loz Lawn school of maths, whereby you can gain 14 years experience in 7 short years.

I’ve not once told you how you should run your business, I told you I didn’t like how they were run, see the difference? Or would you prefer to carry on creating the image of the hard-done by guy, down on his luck that just wants to help everyone? And it matters because I paid you for a service which you have & still are denying me.

Please tell me what dribble I said, we have the screenshots of you posting exactly what I stated, so please tell me how you wish to deny it? Or is everyone else in the wrong and your god-complex is too gripping to see it?

3 Likes

We didn’t flag any of your comments up either, for any current or possible future members reading this, but this is the image he likes to portray for himself, the guy that everyone picks on whereby in reality its of his own making

2 Likes

I’ve not reported any of Loz’s posts as he states in his groups. I’m more than happy for him to come here and explain himself.

I did say how happy I was with Loz’s groups/teachings but you all have to understand this was when he owed me £5,000.00 and I had to massage his ego! Please think to yourself what would you do in my situation.

These posts can’t be classed as slander if we have proof like we all have. Loz unfortunately now knows what it’s like to feel the brunt of a forum he has no say/control over.

Thank you admin of babypips for letting me use this website as the pedistal to hopefully get my views across. I know there’s plenty of people in Loz’s group who’ll hopefully read all this but understand that only Loz’s posts have been hidden/deleted etc there must be a reason for that right?

Like I keep repeating I have nothing to lie about I wouldn’t need to do that. I have all private messages to back every word up.

2 Likes

This just gets more funny now. No one here flagged any comment you made, why would we tell people the truth, reply to your comments whereby you dig yourself further, just to then block you or flag your comments? Nor is it slander, we didn’t claim anything, we just said how it sounded to us,
any decent lawyer should know the difference between the two, so please feel free. And anything else you want to claim is slanderous, we have proof for, at which point it becomes the truth to those which didn’t already know it as such.

2 Likes

No way! (stands back in amazement)

1 Like

wow
This escalated quickly.
grabs popcorn

2 Likes

Time for my 2 pips worth (see what i did there?)

I joined FTFfx at the same time as a lot of these guys and like many others i was sucked in by the promise of 100% win rate due to no SL’s. Due to my naivety within the forex market, and seeing the videos of ‘proof’, i jumped on board, and like a number of people just starting out, though Loz was some kind of Forex God.

I ignored the fact Loz was short and rude to a lot of people within the group when questions were asked, i ignored the racism to start of with. I was blinkered because the strats seemed perfect and i hadn’t lost…yet.

After a few months, things began to slip. no SL’s were a nightmare as, yes, your win rate was technically 100 percent, but the drawdown on the trades you still had open was insane. I know people who are in drawdown for trades they made before christmas STILL.

Then, i couldn’t ignore the way people were spoken to. If a question was asked, he didn’t answer. The stock response was ‘search through the group guys’. Not very helpful for something paying 40 quid a month for MENTORSHIP (later going up to 80 quid) He bad-mouthed ANYONE that had a different opinion on him. Whether that be people that had so-called screwed him over in the past, or websites (babypips was ripped apart on a few occasion), or strategies that had been ‘stolen’ off him. Everyone was wrong and Loz was right.

Again, because i was still blinkered, i agreed, even though i had no idea who these people were, and what had happened. But Loo’s word was gospel to me.

Then posts and comments were made about Tommy Robinson, Britain First and the like, in particular in support of them. This is where we clashed. I, like an overwhelming majority or my country, are vehemently opposed to what Robinson and the party believe in. I couldn’t hold my tongue and so laid into Loz’s opinions. Instead of getting out, stupidly, i put a line under it, and carried on.

Then there was the bragging. Of what he had done, what he had accomplished.
Constantly saying things about being a karate expert, and then in a different breath saying he had spina bifida. Now it seems far fetched that someone with that affliction could handle themselves in any kind of fight, but he would still go on about how he wanted to knock on peoples doors with knuckle dusters and the like. Just strange statements, which again, i accepted as part of his character.

Then there was the promises that weren’t backed up. Whether it was a group target to go to asia, all helping each other with set ups to gather x amount of pips a week, or it was something he was working on that was going to launch on a particular date, that just disappeared, or the so-called 100k room, that is literally like a barren wasteland, with no messages in it for weeks.

Then Loz went AWOL.

For nearly a week, we BARELY heard from him. we were supposed to have a webinar which didn’t happen, and no one heard from him for nearly a week. When he came back, he could’ve just apologised and moved on. instead EVERYONE else was wrong, he had only been away for 2 days, and it wasn’t a big deal. To me it was a big deal.

I was paying 40 odd quid a month for mentorship from someone who supposedly had years experience in the forex field. I was starting to get disgruntled and i wasn’t the only one.

In the end, a number of us left. I think close to 40 in the end. We all still keep in touch and talk every day, and we all went through the same thing.

I can vouch what Benlay is saying a million percent because i was talking to him every day about it, and have seen ALL the conversations. AS WE ALL HAVE LOZ. 40 of us.

When Ben told me and showed me what happened, that was the last straw for me. To me, what loz did isn’t only a bad example of a mentor, but a bloody bad example of a trader. 12.0 lots when i think ben had like 1200 left in his account???

Loz went on at us every day about MM and keeping lot sizes in line with your account size, and then he does completely the opposite.

I also saw ALL the conversations with Ben about Loz’s own situation. Painting a picture that he isn’t anywhere near as successful as he painted out to be. He had previously claimed that he lost millions and millions before the last crash. I call bull on that.

I agree with Alex in that i believe the reason Loz suggests 2 pips a time is to squeeze more commission out of his students. Funny thing was, my IC account was never affiliated with Loz!

ANYBODY WHO IS CURRENTLY IN THE FTMFX FREE OR PAID GROUP THAT READS THESE MESSAGES, PLEASE DON’T WASTE YOUR MONEY. If you want to message any of us about this, we would be happy to speak to you. We are now all infinitely happier and enjoying our forex journey, together. We have all the tools needed to learn, FOR FREE.

If you scroll back a year in the FTMFX groups, barely ANYBODY from that period is still there. maybe 3 or 4? His group works in a cycle. People realise he isn’t all he cracks up to be and leaves, and they are replaced by more people who have been fed the lies and bravado and been sucked in. Like i was, and many others before me.

In short, I think Loz has a gamblers attitude with trading. His analysis, when he bothers with it, isn’t bad. But he VERY RARELY BOTHERS WITH IT. I honestly think he needs to get medical help for his issues. A few months ago, i would’ve wished him all the best. But after how he has acted, with Ben and others, he gets no best wishes from me. He needs to be bloody stopped.

I

4 Likes

For anyone who’s in any doubt about anything, I sent Loz the link to this post because I wanted him to have the chance to have an open debate in a forum which isn’t controlled by him and didn’t believe it to be fair to have something in the public domain he wasn’t aware of.

2 Likes

To be transparent, we’ve checked the flags and they were not made by anybody currently in the discussion. The flags were made by other community members and moderators for clear violations of our Forums Policy related to inappropriate language, name calling, and flaming. And when a “new user”, as determined by that user’s activity or lack of activity, is flagged multiple times, hitting a flagging threshold, that member’s entire account is blocked and all recent posts hidden. The account is then queued for review by our moderation team. That is what happened here, to @lozlawn’s account. Finally, with any of the posts flagged in this topic, the author of those posts has the opportunity to edit the posts to comply with our guidelines.

6 Likes

I made Ben lose 200 quid? Im sorry i dont remember ever managing anyones account and losing money…thats your forte sir.
I did follow the system…the system is incomplete…I have taken some principles from how you trade, tweaked it, and made it comnplete with a hedging strategy…as this is vital for any strategy that doesnt use a stop loss. A systems success is measure by its longevity and its always a matter of time until someone blows their account using your incomplete strategies. This is why there is a constant pattern of members leaving your group and new ones coming in…you dont have any long term members. I would have blown my account following your system, luckily my common sense kicked in and i only lost 50%…but had i stuck to your system…EURUSD would have blown out the full 4k on its rally to the 1.2s

I have nothing to hide in my trading and even have a myfxbook linked account for people to follow. If you really want to defend your methods…lets have a trade off…fully transparent trading competition head to head. I am that confident I will make you look like an amateur in all that I have learned in approaching a year of trading next month. Mano e Mano mayn…whaddya say…no? :wink:

2 Likes

Also, Loz, we didn’t flag you. I think what happened is your foul-mouthed replies got you banned by the admin/moderators on the forum, sorta says everything you need to know doesn’t it

5 Likes