Luck or skill?

All those are successful not rely on luck in forex they do hard work to get skill of trading. Success is not easy here You can not wait for a lucky time bring profit to you . Do by self that will bring success slowly.

You are right luck is not shown any where . Why we can wait for it. When it will come to us do not know . We have to rely on our own skill. For this you need to work regularly . one day with your skill you can make your fortune.

Both are needed in forex trading. But, you canā€™t control your luck though you can improve your skills of trading forex. So, If I have to give importance between two of these I will choose skill. I can always work on my skills and techniques to make them better than before. And for the luck, I would say myself lucky if I got big profit luck by chance or I survive the big loss what is going to happen.

Osiyo, Cherokee. Yes, both. But not the kind of luck one would sacrifice virgins to, if you could find one. More like being in the right place at the right time with the right idea/plan.

The Ever Planning VIPER

1 Like

I think without luck or skill successful trading is impossible. And a few other factors play a role too, intuition and selfdiscipline.

1 Like

When blindly buying a bull market gets confused with knowing what you are doing ā€¦

1 Like

Many people do not know what they are doing. They decide boldly but are fail to manage trading. Forex is a business of cool mind people only few are successful with aggressive trading those know the right time to react market.

There is no successful or professional Forex trader who depends on his luck. But there are lots of loser in Fx who always depend on Luck.

Not 100% accurate. We canā€™t calculate the real faction with certainly from here after good skill, thatā€™s why logically sometimes we have to depend on luck despite of good trading knowledge. Learn powerful trading skill and then depend on luck. It is better in order to me.

Trading is depending on a good knowledge of the market as well as fundamental and technical analysis. Sometimes a trader gains a position, which is based on his/her luck but these situations are rarer. When you place a position is more accurate to be sure about the specific signals you may saw.

I donā€™t expect they will last long.

If you always depend on luck, thatā€™s just gambling.

If you can always depend on luck and it always helps you, thatā€™s not luck at all.

Got your point.
I also agree, depending on luck at all times just gambling. But I tried to understand , depending on luck completely, is not a part of successful trading and newcomers generally like to depend on this, because they have not enough knowledge that they can deepened on. Ultimately they become loser.

Yes of course, it can be. But not for at all times.

You marked 50/50 luck and skill. But I donā€™t think so, actually For ensuring a successful trading life it is more appropriate to depend 75% on trading skill then only 25% on luck. Generally depending on luck this attitude destroys the learning mentality.

Iā€™m guessing that the only way Michael type trader really exists is by either copying or using the Forex Singal notifications. Such systems help anyone to make the profit in a long run as a mentor helping the customer. If you buy stocks at Charles Schwab as the clerk suggests you, you would get the profit added total by the end of the year.

Nothing gives results when we act blindly. In forex blind acts or waiting for lucky time is nothing. It is just a fool satisfaction. When you think you will get profit by force from market or you will be lucky to trade in double volume to get double money it can be a harmful practice.

exact message . thank you

It is not a game where we can check our luck, it is business where skillful person can earn huge amount, I also believe in my skills and I always make the decision after having good planning and strategy and I donā€™t believe on luck.

Indeed! Every losing trade should be a lesson for every trader to ignore it for the next time.

Well, one, it is not a game, it is serious business. Also you are feeding into the Boiler Room / Jock stereotype of a trader. "huge amountā€™, ā€œbelieve in my skillsā€ are all phrases designed to hype and pump up the unwary and ignorant. I have no respect for folks like you and your ilk. By the way werenā€™t you banned at some point?

The Ever Focused VIPER

1 Like