Luck or skill?

Luck can favor you once or twice or thrice but not always. But skill is an assets for trader. Which helps a trader to overcome all difficult surface. One thing you have to keep in mind that forex is a business and it is pure legitimate business. It is not gambling that luck will save you all the time. To get profit trader should apply different trading strategies according to the market situation. Which is not possible without skill.

1 Like

Same here! Iā€™m also interested to see the link of his trading account!

Hi Mikey, hows the family? well wishes.

The Ever Linguistically Observant VIPER

1 Like

yeah im really confused that why I wont show you my live account, otherwise then youā€™ll be suddenly really confused :wink:

thats some funny stuff viper, I am anything but Mikey! I was here long before him and left before he even started here.

I know, but I just couldnā€™t help myself :joy:

The Ever Irreverent VIPER

and I trade live accounts Mikey trades demo and sells subscriptions, my subscription efforts and sales = 0
but I heard Mikey had like 800 suckers at $100/MO!, man I gotta start trading 55lot orders to try to compete!

I make my money trading, Mikey sells subscriptions to RTā€™s HEH! HUGE difference!

the ever silly Viper <3 HAHAHAHAHA! the whales are rolling on the floor cashing in all their BTC even though clearly its headed to new highs.

It is important not to complicate your thing because things that look more advanced isnā€™t always the best option. I prefer to use some indicators and technical analysis.

Please donā€™t be driven by such extreme cases of success which is certainly not, plain skill or even luck. If you think carefully, probably you would have also experience such a gut feeling. However, everyone is not gifted with such a strong gut feeling which works all the time. So, focus on developing your skill believing in a bit of luck.

Honestly speaking , I donā€™t think so there is any indicator or technical analysis that works for all time . I have passes many times to make sure good indicator by good fx Mentor but now I can realize its all about temporary not permanently at all.

People often read the success stories of others and try to examine their luck but they do not know the hard work, practice and devotion behind that success. Yes I believe in luck but it does not favor everyone. I would say believe in hard work not good luck.

Sorry to say friends, in order to me, your message looks like as a motivational speech.

It is neither luck or skill - but how well you play the game.

Motivational speech , yes it is . but there is any way to deny this message ?

Every one is not same in reactions to market . you can not get lucky time every time it comes once in a blue moon when you are able to find it , act it wisely and treat it realistically. Without hard work it is not possible to be lucky in forex trading . It will be just dreaming .

Luck works when you try to find out it with your efforts, Having no knowledge and waiting for a lucky time in trading will not support you to get profits. How ever trader with hard work and extreme practice on trading will avail some day any lucky time he can built his own luck.

Many people thinks that luck is far better than skills. You can be lucky for once, twice but you cannot be lucky everyday. Skill is the only thing which helps you the whole life of your trading career. Skills are very important for trading on the forex market.

1 Like

I agree @VarSine
Same thought when I was reading couple of early posts. Skill always beats luck in the long term. Itā€™s foolish to start focusing on luck, really.

One can get skill but not can bring luck for him even with efforts. It is just waiting for a good time with empty hands . Skill can convert in luck , it will make you confident motivational and passionate to get your aims. Skill is your real career it will go ahead as you are working with it. Traders feel lucky all the time when they understand now market is easy to deal .