Lucky Alpari-User

I was short on EURUSD when that happened and earned 30 €. Then I saw the big down-move on EURCHF and wanted to be in the market but the trading-terminal wasn’t working anymore, so I let it. Later I wanted to open further trades but nothing worked. Then I read the announcement on the Alpari-website. First I didn’t read the announcement too close and thought is was a temporary market-close. But the next day I realized they were bankrupt. I luckily closed my open position the day before at 11:30. Half an hour later they announced their bankruptcy (would have been a really complicated thing to have open positions in this situation).
After 6 months of waiting I got my money back with a gain of 130 € because € went up. But I’ve to say that FCA did their job (compared to KPMG who let people wait for their money till now).
So never rely on just one broker because broker comes from hooker.

I got absolutely creamed

I read stories about EURCHF and SNB Floor removal in book FOREX CASE STUDIES, fine review of all actions at that day and then all the losses market suffered days after …

I know there was ruling in London, that Saxo repricing was not in line with regulations? does anybody know more about it?