Luminous Déjà vu

H1 up to weekly. Personally I prefer H4,Daily & Weekly…less noise

I see your weekly GU short has been triggered.

Yup, 100+ pips floating

I had to learn excel on my own for charting if I would have read this thread sooner lol. I finally read the thread since Nikita puut me in lums alley. Pretty interesting view on the market and I must say I like it. Simple with 3 to 1 R/R every time if you follow his entry. Thats very good in my book. Took 3 trades for fun today on my live account lost 2 for 2% but I didnt read the charts right. To focused on my strat (witch would of had the same stop and would have lost anyway). This last one worked out for his and mine normally would let it run but I think I am going to tp. That gives me a little profit today and now hits my goal for the week. Far enough away I moved stop to BE just in case as I am getting tired (think I am getting a cold). Got one more day left of trading. Do got to say though I like the entries exits and all that with fibs. Good work that 3:1 R:R all day long in a way thats easy to hit. Good work lum (by the way I am the guy that asked you about fxcm on facebook today). I need to work on it a little but this fits when my strat dont. I will dial it in on demo for a bit as I just got stopped ay BE. So I took a loss today and I am fine with that had a killer month so 2% of my 30% gains hey still a good month. I see something here just take a little work. Thanks nikita

So someone did have a 30% month. :stuck_out_tongue:

Me and Yaniu Mervin had a chat regarding this some months back. We were wondering about the 5 to 10% growth on account monthly as many talk about here.

We thought it was too little.

So the truth is coming out that the numbers are actually bigger. :stuck_out_tongue:

Good job on the growth this month. Happy trading.

well after the couple losers last night its a 28% month lol

When was the las time tha Mr H Posted Here?

hey how r u CS!

I think its been a few months since he updated this site.

We still hang out on FB.

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Asuraxxx there is a link for you to have a look at.

Rules : 1. No withdrawal until target reach 2. If u have more than 20 pips today, ur equity will increase, then follow the daily plan that suit ur equity…meaning ur target can be achieve faster…

thanks! :smiley:

Looking over the charts and interested in this. Does this sound like a valid move according to the Deja Vu method - on the EUR/USD 1H Charts?

Looking to go long since HL formed after LH indicating trend reversal?

Buy @ 1.3239, TP @ 1.3268, SL @ 1.3221.

still on demo account. seems to work. :smiley:

this is a really good read… I hope there are more lessons to come… :slight_smile:

This is very nice method, I like it. I’m trying to master it, but it needs a practice as everything in this business :-/. The most difficult is to wait for the best setups rather than looking for them.

hi to every one just following this thread. can you please let me know is this the right setup on GBP/USD 1HR ??

Looks good I would not have your TP so low. I would have put it at the close of the red candle instead if the wick. But thats just me you should hit TP

Thanks for clarification, i got it now. TP is the close of candle not the wick!

ok guys SL got hit. but will keep on testing

hi guys . again found a setup on same chart i posted earlier GBP/USD 1HR ( now i have added zigzag indicator to find solid price changing point) see attached chart working out well so far lets see if it hits TP

I suggest you to use EURUSD for learning. Price movements are more soothed.