LUX trading firm evaluation period update

I don’t trade Fridays or Mondays, so I am fortunate enough to report a green month for July. As it’s a demo account, I intend to reopen my personal live account with IC markets to duplicate progress to a $1,500 profit, which is my target.

Onwards and upwards.

steve369

3 Likes

congrats

That’s great!! You talk a lot about mental discipline and how to follow a strict criteria for your trades.

It looks like the discipline has paid off!! Congratulations!! Do you think you’ll start a journal?

I’m hoping so!

1 Like

I’m done with a repeat journal, sorry, that took over two years to develop my strategy, but I now know my strategy inside out. The only downside are the occasional market sentiment spikes that ruin my trend trades, otherwise it’s mostly hitting my T/P target.

1 Like

haha no worries. I don’t blame you. If you’re profitable, I think the best way to spend your time is AWAY from the computer. That’s just me, though.

1 Like

Market sentiment spikes are the bain of my life. Like the spike in the dollar on Thursday. I’ll probably be waiting until Tuesday or Wednesday for the currrencies to adjust before clear winners and losers are obvious.

1 Like

indeed - thanks for the update, Steve, looking forward to seeing more! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yes, this demo account on Global Prime is part one of the LUX evaluation period, and I get back 50% of part one of my evaluation cost, (£75). Similar for part two evaluation, before I start trading large live accounts starting at $25k.

As for the target of $1,500, if I manage to reach it, I’ve also opened a live standard account with IC Markets to duplicate my trades. With LUX, I have a leeway of $1,250 drawdown and no timeframe to worry about.

1 Like