M&W Pattern Trading

Long trade confirmed. Will add to positions as allowed.

Seems to me like you were frustrated because you didn’t get the full move, “only” 87 pips. Might have been my fault partly for telling you I closed early. Sorry. Always think profit is profit my friend. We can never really enter at the high and get out on the low all the time.

GBPNZD analysis and trade. Mini W within larger W

Not at all. It was a good decision with price reacting to the Potential Low of the week. I actually only saw your post when I woke up to check the trade.Quite happy with the trade.

Ok Journal. I’m off on the road. Will check these trades later. Hopefully some more green pips. Otherwise tomorrow is a brand new day of opportunities. :slight_smile:

Ooops didn’t post my GBPUSD trade.

Took small profit on last set of trades from yesterday. All longs grew weak at neckline. Scanning market.

Shorted GBPJPY M Setup. It was so fast. Don’t like the whipsaw activity so will protect early/monitor to break of previous low.

1 Like

Shorted GBPUSD M setup.

GBPUSD stopped at entry. Closed GBPJPY +40pips.

Looks like mobile trading today…off on the road journal.

Short GBPNZD push into High of day.

Short GBPUSD push into High of Day and trap zone.

Short GBPJPY M setup at High of Day, Yesterday’s High & Sunday’s Low.

1 Like

All trades now protected.

GBPUSD Stopped out at breakeven and closing out these other two trades. Choppy day. Signing off.

That sounds like a very clear strategy!! Let us know what is ou out come! you could do a weekly update! :slight_smile:

BTW, who is Dylan?

Thank you! I will give thought to that. Dylan is the guy I am learning the strategy from. Its free by the way. Check out Forexia. Hope its not a problem to say that. Not selling anything, Free course.

He is from the same town where I am from. I dont know him personally tho.

I saw some of his youtube videos. His ideas about market makers are interesting.

Wow very interesting. What a small circle. Good thing I wasn’t trying to plagiarize :grinning:
I think its the clearest and most effective approach to trading I have seen. Working on my entries and spotting the setups.