MACD(addy) Divergence System

Yes, I will add to my short position if the pair break down

cool system! i will try it. ty for uploading the template

I am drawing trendlines as guidelines. The one on the chart shows a level where prices bounced a couple of times up. It is simply a warning indicating a probability that price will continue dropping. It is not part of MACDaddy’s rules, but I use those signals for myself. MACDaddy’s rules are met on that last chart.

look for short macdaddys on eur and gbp soon

That could be said on USD/CAD too, one hour chart bar

I don’t think there is enough divergence to make MacDaddy. MACD and price both made HHs on GU and EU

Which time frame are u talking about? cuz I couldn’t see any DV to price action on both Euro or Cable

Me too, no MacDaddy on cable & Euro. There was on 2hr GBP and I took it, entry @ 1.6420…over 100pips now, so closed 50% of my positions. Hope it can reach 1.6260

there was no macdaddy on last night. it just too volatile to give signal. anyway my call was correct, down 200 points.

MacDaddy is missing out on these beauties, but better wait than regret sha…I’m sure another wave will come for MacDaddy to surf, still searching

macdaddy waits for trends to stabilise. if they are swinging out like a roundabout i don’t think they are a ‘beauty’ at all.

Hi guys! It’s been a while since we last saw signals from EURUSD 1H. I gave GBPUSD 15m a look recently and noticed it has given quite a few signals this past week as you’ll see in the image below.

I think I’ll give this time frame a shot in the meantime.

We finally had DV on Euro one hour chart bar

Affirmative.

bull divergence?

There’s a bearish hidden DV on cable one hour chart, I think I’ll go for it targeting lower low for my half position and the S2 (pivot point) for the second half.

Here is the NAS100 indice given on the dailyfx website. A little scary to me.

Clear MACDaddy short signal on GBPUSD just a couple hours ago…

I spotted DV on Aussie one hour chart

Weirdest price action on GU yesterday. spiked higher even with bad data.