MACD(addy) Divergence System

The DV I saw on Aussie one hour chart yesterday played out well

Now another DV is forming on AUD/NZD one hour chart

The DV that formed on AUD/NZD has played out well and another hidden divergence that signals bearish is forming on Cable one hour chart right now

Thanks for sharing

Buy signal on EUR/USD at around 1.4400 yesterday. Confirmed by hesitation candlesticks. Did anyone take this?

I did. I took it also because it matched the with 1.4400. Got 50 pips on that!

I’m new to forex, I know this is friday, but I would like to know if the picture I put here would be a good setting for the macdaddy, I would wayte for the cross of the 20 on the stoch.

Sorry for my English

I have the same divergence on my chart. Looks about right to me! Stochastic already turned up, if I’m not mistaken?

anyone still trading this one? seems good

i also use MACD

The bad thing about divergence is that, you cant tell it untill it had happened. Also its difficult to predict how deep the price will go making more divergence…

I’m trading this system and divergences. Recently in the last 2 months Divergence, convergence system does not seem to be working maybe it is the lack of volatility on the markets. I’m losing with MACD Stoch. divergences

You are right, Trading the divergence is not as easy as being projected here. I have developed an analyzer which can spot divergences on main chart itself using different colors. It can spot the divergence which you will not be able to detect using MACD and Stoc.

I’m very much interested in examining this one. (Besides, 1-2 trades per week is reasonable for me…). I hope we can all be generous with opportunities here.
regards,
Jonathan

You can read about it on my site…to be familiar with it…

Hi All,

Not sure if anyone is still using this system but I decided to give it a try and will share the results. Basically as a newbie just coming out of school I’m still trying to find the system I’m most comfortable with so will be testing several different systems as I go along.

So my first trade with MACD(addy) had very nice setup but ended with a loss.
Here is the chart (EUR/JPY, 1 hour, 17/12/15)

So I noticed a hidden divergence (trend making HLs and MACD-LLs); Stoch was initially below 20 but went up and when I entered long it was already 31.94. My SL was below the recent swing low and my TP was just below the recent resistance line.
The price went up and was short of my TP just about 10 pips when it went down, hit my SL and continued about 40 pips down (total 70 pips below my entry). As you can see from the chart the price did went up afterwards and eventually reached my unrealized TP and even went higher by 50 pips (total 84 above my entry).

That’s it for now.

Good luck and happy trading.

Hi All,

Seems that I’m the only one viewing this, maybe will have to move this to another thread :slight_smile:

Forgot to mention the stats from the loss above. So, I’m risking 0.5% of my demo account (in live trading I plan to risk about 0.5-1% of my account so I try to play my demo as i it were real money). R:R was 1, and my loss amounted to 0.13%

And here’s my trade from yesterday, this time it was a win.
GBP/USD, 0.5% short, 1 hour chart, 18/12/15

There was a hidden divergence (trend LHs; MACD HHs), Stoch at the time of entry was 61.37 and going down.
SL was above recent swing high, TP was at recent support. R:R was 0.5 (87 pips loss vs. 43 pips win), I tend to look for at least 1 but because of the recent swing high I decided to increase the SL and avoid being stopped out by a sudden volatile move.
4 Hours after entry my TP was hit for a 0.2% win. As you can see the price did not go any lower than my TP in the next hours so that was the best I could get from that trade.

Good luck and happy trading.