Macfibo system

That is the correct entry. And also you can trade during Asian session, according to the rule. Losses happen. So yeah, your entry and timing were correct.

hi sufiansaid

thanks your sharing good system.

please look at my chart picture.

buy eurusd h4

when i saw red line crossed yellow line i exit my order with -23 pips.

any comment?

thanks and good luck

The entry and exit were correct, but losses happen. If I’m right, you’ve entered the trade after London’s Close, which gives a smaller win percentage rather than trading in London’s session.

Alright guys, due to my stupidity and lack of knowledge and before finding this system, I had lost around $500-$600 out $700, and the rest I lost because of lack of Money management and lack of patience, so today I finally blew my account up.

I have re deposited $100 into my account, with the hope of turning to a new leaf, and with the support of you guys, and to be a more successfull trader.

I don’t want to get rich, I just want the money I have lost. This is my main objective. I hope you guys will help me achieve this goal

Man, those are bad news, but I hope you will achieve your goal! Be patient, stay focused on analyzing and preparing for your trades rather than catching any trade, strictly follow the rules and I suggest especially trading during sessions that provide best performance for the system.
Good luck again :wink:

Thank you bro, I have decided not to risk over 2% of my account any more. Will trade in Asia London session, according to Sufian. And ofcourse this system.

Hi and Greetings Amiralifx,

Your entry was correct and I am very pleased to hear that you exited the trade according to the rule. There is nothing else to comment really. In regards to the timing of your trade, I normally take note on trading sessions when I trade intraday signals (Hour One). For H4 trades, I only take note on the trading days more.

Hi Muneeb, I am pleased to hear that you are learning and ACCEPTING the bad experience and react positively into it. I know your situation and I know you are itching to start trading again and make money again. First of all, let me say that I am not here to control what you want to do. It’s your hard earned money and you can do whatever you like with it. But since you want us to help you… so allow me to suggest few things (which might not be popular to you as well) and might sound harsh or anything. Trust me, I am not trying to be. I want to help you and allow me to say this here instead of e-mailing you, because I want other new traders learn as well.

Before I begin, I WAS IN FAR WORSE SITUATION THAN YOU ARE (in terms of forex trading history)… I lost MONEY and SELF CONFIDENCE… and had nobody to tell me what to do… So I am not here to put you down… because I’ve been there and worse… AND HERE TO HELP YOU. If this offend you, I apologize! So now…

[B]Stop trading live for now[/B] : I’ve noticed (correct me if i am wrong) that you traded both H4 and H1, several pairs and you sometime find ‘reasons’ why you’ve lost, which is ok in terms of analysing your trade but I sense your question is more like you finding reasons so you know it’s not your fault or refuse to take responsibility of your loses. If you traded demo account, then it is ok but I assumed you traded Macfibo with live account WITHOUT knowing the SYSTEM FULLY.

[B]Get to know the system first…[/B] : You said you want to trade Macfibo. What you need to do now is to FAMILIARIZE the system… and I do not mean reading the guide 10 times a day until you memorize ALL the wordings. But BACKTEST the SYSTTEM. Log it and STUDY it. Choose one timeframe and one pair you want to trade. DO IT until you’ve reached 200 TEST TRADES… and find me and tell me how you feel… I promise you… you will feel great.

[B]Read Trading Discpline related books[/B] : Google anything you can find on trading discpline, psychology… and STOP reading articles on trading systems or technical analysis… that’s only 5% of trading… you want to better the 95% side of things.

[B]Trading journal[/B] and [B]Keep asking questions here[/B] : You have your own trading journal… while for now… your ‘backtesting journal’… and share whatever your findings here so others can learn from you.

Good luck buddy. Up to you. That is just my 2 cents.

Thanks for the advice bro, I agree with you on the part that I trade different pairs, but I assure you I only trade majors, whoever shows me the signal I go for it, and when it comes to the H1 and H4 TF, I only trade in H4 when there is no signal in H1.

Am I doing something wrong here? Feel free to correct me

Just choose ONE timeframe and test it over 200 test trades. Let’s not talk about trading for now. Just focus on testing the system, get yourself familiar to the system (it’s pattern, it’s strength and also it’s weakness and take advantage). Nothing wrong with trading the H4 when no signal in H1 but just trade ONE timeframe. Because the basic Macfibo doesn’t require traders to check at higher timeframe. If there is no signal in H1, there is always tomorrow!

I must apologize that I don’t post system update so far this week. I am currently writing Macfibo Edition 1.2 (just a revision of ver 1.0 and 1.1) that I plan to publish latest at the end of this week. It is longer than the previous versions… well, in terms of pages… not surprising because I am combining ver 1.0 and 1.1 into one document but also several amendments, improvements and additional information that I think will be better for newbie traders starting to trade Macfibo System.

I will divide S/R Analysis topic into two small parts. one for experienced traders and one for those who only started learning forex trading. It will reflect how I moved from one technique (when I first started using S/R analysis) into a more complex technique in identifying S-SR Lines. I thought might as well share it to the public. More in-depth explanation on news candle / big candles will be covered and this time hopefully It will be clearer than before. I will add information on Trading Sessions and also closer and deeper look on how to backtest Macfibo system.

Finally, there will a section where readers will learn ‘HOW TO TRADE MACFIBO’. Meaning to say is, whilst knowing the basic rules of entering the basic entries and re-entries, this chapter will show you HOW to apply it with filters and other elements that I’ve explained in the document.

So I hope you all understand If I haven’t been as active in the forum as I should be… Cheers.

I m familiar with the system, but I don’t know, I am making alot of good money in practice account, but when it comes to live, I just cant seem to make money. Why is that. I use the same system for both.

Hi,

I am not sure if I drew it correctly, but there seems to have one S-S/R every 20pips or so? By the time the cross is confirmed, there is another S/R waiting at the bottom.

How do I proceed please? Oh, not even sure if I drew the S-S/R correctly :51:

Thanks!

my todat trade in demo

number 2- sell eurusd h1

result: +27 pips

any comment?

Good afternoon all
I have been following he post and must say that it appears that the MACFIBO seems to be onto something great is version 2.0 out yet if so where can I get the details of it?

I am going to paper trade it until I know it inside out

Was that +27 or -27?

The current version is 1.1, you can get the details in the attach to the very first post. Currently sufiansaid is working on v1.2 which he said a few posts ago may be due to the end of this week.

+27 pips

Fantastic buddy and share others what you’ve logged in your paper trades.

Positive pips is good pips. Small loss is good loss.