Macfibo system

I think it’s the other way around, you have to devide 30/43 and his pip value would be around $0.70. If his pip value was $1.40 then if he lost 43 pips he would loose around 60 dollars twice his risk value.

The way I trade and how I present this system in this particular thread is that [B]signals or ‘trends’ in higher timeframe are not put into consideration.[/B]

Silly me… edited. thanks

do you mean I will only consider your main signal in 1HR timeframe?

hello
I am very happy to join this forum I’m from Egypt

Thank you my brother on this system
Is it possible to add this Almahra paints Alphippo Automatic

hello

I want a template for this system brother Sufian please

i have been lurking and following this system for a month and i find that this system has a great potential. I hope Master Sufian will come back more often and update us on new strategies and results. Anyway, thanks for sharing this system. :8:

No mistake there from my broker. I had a main signal during early Asian session whilst your broker still on 8th August during that session.

It means if its a sell in H1, then take the Sell and vice versa.

Please don’t call me Master. Nobody is a master in this game

@said, what do you mean vice versa?

i’m waiting for a reply on this review brother sufian

If Sell in h1, take Sell
If Buy in H1, take buy.
Simple.

I never attempted to add any additional indicators to help me trade Macfibo so I can’t really comment.

thanks for answering my query buddy. :))

Thank you my friend to respond

Possible how to add Fibonacci levels

thank you

Hello

Possible how to add fibo

Thank you brother sufian

It would be good when somebody can make a EA for this trading system.

When this system is profitable then the EA should also be profitable but the EA can trade without a human intervention.

Hi Said, i have questions regarding on the pdf you wrote, i have not quite understood these 2 conditions on picking TP using secondary signal. This the Conditions you wrote: a) If the signal occur before 127.2 or few pips after 127.2, TP at 161.8 or at previous day’s HIGH/LOW b) If the signal occur few pips above 127.2 but before 161.8, then TP it at 261.8 OR at previous day’s HIGH/LOW.

In condition A, let us say it is a Long signal, “a few pips” after 127.2, how many pips is “A Few Pips”? and in Condition B, how many pips is “A Few Pips” above 127.2 but before 161.8 should we TP at 261.8?

And in some circumstances, there would be times when(lets take a Long signal for an example) a cross down 5x8 on secondary signal showing exit signal after the candle closed hence we exit, and then there will be a big price candle showing a Buy signal for the secondary signal but the previous candle which showed a 5x8 cross down signal now never cross down. so how do we anticipate for this? and do we buy on this signal?

I have posted a picture for this on this