Macro / Global economics learning resources like think[dot]ing[dot]com

Hello Everyone,

recently I started checking out think[dot]ing[dot]com which is a website by ING bank about economic and financial analysis. Does anyone know about such resources from some other banks or big institutions or any credible sources.

Cheers,
Day Dreamer

I think that now there is no problem in search of analytical information at all, not only can it be found on specialized sites, but also many brokerage companies now offer enough quality analytics for their traders, all in free access…

For many years now the analytical resource tradeview has been helping me, because here you can not only read analytical and review articles about events around the world, but also use a wide range of indicators and advanced charts for different exchanges, which allows you to check all the data immediately before trading.

When it is about finding the learning resources, you can’t simply stick on one. I would suggest you to research as much as possible to find informational blogs and analytical and review articles and the details about the use of different indicators. That is how you’ll be able to gain thorough knowledge on this aspect.

A video you can find on YouTube gives a good basic education about economics. “How the economic machine works” by Ray Dalio.