Mad Scalper

Have a great vacation bud! We will own it big time in January. :slight_smile:

I need this gu to break supportā€¦still holding locked BEā€¦

Cheers Pete, iā€™ll look forward to catching up with things Come Jan.

Happy trading in the meantime and have yourself a good Christmas :slight_smile:

Thanks man, you tooā€¦yeah looking forward to itā€¦my favorite time of the year to trade is Jan - April.

btw, Out of GU +24 :slight_smile:

Outā€¦but still going.

2 wins, no loss for me today on mad scalperā€¦I may hang around and trade new york.

EU gave a perfect a singal today tooā€¦anyone out there mad scalping??

Inā€¦

+10 Madscalping Asiaā€¦

ha! same trade same timeā€¦nice job following the rules. I took half profit +10, but seeing if I can get some more on the rest, locked at BE

only had losses so far :frowning: im 0 and 2 btw where did ur osma go? decided not to use it now?

nope, I keep ignoring the osma, and winning, so I removed it.

Maybe you can post your losses, so we can see if there was a way to avoid them.

hmm ill have to see really what happened was a signal appeared but it just failed ohwell if this system worked 100% all the time i wouldnt be posting on this forum id be out buying a new home :stuck_out_tongue:

Actuallyā€¦80% win ratio, and you should have that new home in no time :slight_smile:

Mad scalper has been about 90% for me since I started this threadā€¦which helped even me stick to the rules more.

Well, thatā€™s coolā€¦if your win ratio is good, then so be it, just wait for the next setupā€¦just make sure you are following the rulesā€¦(I can not stress that enough.)

im pretty sure i am lol ill have to take a look at the rules 1 more time just to make sure - also it was during inactive times so that could be the reason

Speaking of the rulesā€¦ Is post #1 current w/ everything you want us to know about this system? Like removal of OSMA and a discussion about pullbacks is also noteworthy.

Im enjoying watching for setupā€™s w/ this. Iā€™ll make more posts when I can. Night all.

yeah, Iā€™ll keep updating the first post.

The signal was given 2 candles before my entry, but I watied for a candle close below the support (grey line) to enter. Already out +20 ā€¦lasted 7 mins.

Nice job trading there! Thatā€™s good eyesā€¦ waiting on that candle to close below support before entry. I hope some newbies take note of this post because this is definitely something to learn.

In fact, IMHO, there is no other way to have taken that trade. I probably still would have skipped it simply because it broke the rules w/ sma 50 being almost flat lined. But that is a great way to notice the end of consolidation and the beginning of a new possible trend. Good work. Nice post.

thanks,
revrobwimb

Slowing a bitā€¦Iā€™m still holding.

Out +19ā€¦that one had me worried, lol.

2 wins, no loss so far today for my mad scalper trades.

Thanks bud! :slight_smile: