Mad Scalper

Newbietrader

Thank you for the link. I will download it now and attach it to my MT4 platform. How are you doing with the system. Hope it works well for you

Noreen

sorry pete xD, donā€™t respond to this though, you might get banned.

Hi

I have downloaded the files, but I am having problems with the template file.
My computer is unable to read it. What programme do I need to do this. I know this is fairly basic computer knowledge, but would appreciate any help

Thank you

Hi

I have sorted out ny tbl file problems and now have the template up and working. Will now start to trade on demo account.:wink:

Can anyone tell me if there are any specific rules regarding the yellow and blue moving averages for this system? I know we should mainly pay attention to the 50 and 14 lines but I havent found much on this blog about the other two lines.

They have no use for this system. They are part of the shaded indicator. You can remove them by changing the color to ā€œnoneā€. Or, even betterā€¦remove them from the code, like my buddy did for me.

Just spent the best of the day making this system feel comfortable for me, so far so good. I deleted Volume, osma. Added News indicator (so I donā€™t have to run to Forex Factory for updates), added QQE advisor, which is excellent & used on other commercial products, added multi-stochs, which is great to detect periods of confluence. Finally added the only EA, which lets you move your TP/SL by using your mouse. Everything works perfect, without overloading MT4, all day long, not a single freeze, everything moves fast.:smiley:

Mind you, this is my way of dealing with this potentially excellent sytemā€¦might not be good for the weak of heartā€¦lol

Nice manā€¦make it your own. I use QQE on 1hr TF and up. The reason I dont have an overbought oversold indie for this system, is because itā€™s meant for catching trendsā€¦so the best days are going to show ob os like crazy and keep me out of good trades as price continues. But, like you said, you made it comfortable for you. Happy trading. :slight_smile:

Thanks Pete. I donā€™t use multi-stochs for os/ob conditionsā€¦I use it to measure the quality and strength of a trend, or if the market is undecided. I donā€™t know if I can post links here (donā€™t want to get in trouble with the modsā€¦lol) but you can google for ā€œSpudā€™s Stochastic theoryā€. Basically if the multi-stochs form a tight rope, you are on a strong trend. If the stochs are loose, but still in same directionā€¦ok to follow trend, if they are crossing over each otherā€¦market undecidedā€¦stay away.:smiley:

Makes senseā€¦thatā€™s sounds very usefull actually. I will google it. Thanks. :slight_smile:

Arenā€™t oscillators built for ranging markets? It would make sense that they wouldnā€™t be suitable for this system.

Is there an updated version of the indicators without the two extraneous lines?

If not, its easy to fix.

I would only use oscillators in ranging conditions too (no more osma), but I think Dan is saying he uses it for confluence of a trend, on different TF. That does seems helpfull. Although I personally am not looking to change anything on Mad Scalper. I would consider it for my range method. (I did find the multi-stochs indicator from google search, thanks).

I have the shaded indie without the lines, just being lazyā€¦I will upload it.

Edit: Now that I think about it, the shaded indicator is an oscillator. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hereā€™s how Iā€™m using it now, totally cleaned. I canā€™t upload the file, system wonā€™t let me. How do I do it???:confused: In order to get it like this, simply set common->0, set levels-> delete all. Check out the pic enclosed, if youā€™re going to use this, this is an example (prior to the arrows) of a tight rope, look at the short-term trend=the price movement, straight down. I also use it by knowing my leading stochsā€¦eg, blue will always lead the way and the longer term stochs will followā€¦check out the movement of the arrows in the stochs and corresponding price action. By the way, the original indicator have a shadow in the -20% area. This is not meant as an oscillator, but basically whoever did this, to show elasticityā€¦the bigger the shadow, the more the market has no direction/its ranging.

Hey Pete, Iā€™m testing everything in 30M frames, using the majors and commoditie majorsā€¦loving it! Here youll find an excellent use for this indicator. Enjoy!

It seems to be pretty much an indication of whether price closes above or below the MA, so itā€™s not an oscillator at all (the strict definition).

I was looking at the source a bit more and the oscillator/histogram uses LWMA instead of EMA. It ultimately gives slightly different signals than the short term EMA line that you have drawn.

[QUOTE=ApacheDan;162899]Hereā€™s how Iā€™m using it now, totally cleaned. I canā€™t upload the file, system wonā€™t let me. How do I do it???:confused: ![/QUOTE]

Ok here goes the Multi Stochs in zip fileā€¦hope it works. Mind you, this is just another tool & what I do at higher time frames is no longer scalping. Use it if you feel its helpful.

The MadScalping system is Peteā€™s and it works fine as it is. Iā€™m not advocating that anybody changes anything, I just like to try different things thatā€™s allā€¦and thatā€™s just me.:smiley:

Thatā€™s funny because I was considering a 14 LWMA for this system, but I went with the EMAā€¦guess I chose both in a way.

Good week everyone. Iā€™m in this now, took half profit +10 and locked BE.

My chart doesnā€™t show a change in color (from red to blue) until the next bar. Have you changed your template recently? Iā€™m using SpotTrader charts.

nope, not sure why that would happen.

Hi Petefader, I am a newbie. Pl tell me how to get a PDF and the indicators for your method. I am impressed with your method and would like to have access to it so that I can use it.
Thanks