Mad Scalper

dangerous, but lucky.

13.5 pips on EU, and 7.5 pips on EJ, but I prolly could have got more. Only, I chickened out. I takes time for me to get comfortable with this strategy. But Iā€™m loving it so far.

17 $ in profit for today. Not bad.

One trade today.

Heh, I got that too, but only 14 pips. I was afraid it will reverse and hit my 5 pips stop loss, so I collected it. Now I see it could have been over 20 pips. Until I enter green and make some profit Iā€™ll have to be this cautious.

Oh , 14 pips is good, no need to be to much hungry :smiley:
Now we are waithing new opportunity:cool:

LachieD, try to use attachment option to poost a picture, it is better for the thread. :wink:

I like the charts betterā€¦attachments are much more difficult to see. I notice that petefader always uses charts rather than attachments.

If you open your navigator window it will reduce the size of the chart without cutting off the chart info on the upper left.

A, Ok, thx for the infoā€¦PTBā€¦ I will try when i post next chart.

Mainly wanted to try out my new screen capture program. This is the usdcad that Iā€™m watching. If it can break thru the recent low it might turn out to be a good trade.

Been so long I forgot how to post a chart.

What is the procedure for downloading the chart from Photobucket. It keeps telling me that it is an invalid file. Itā€™s been so long that I canā€™t remember (brain is getting too old).

Still not able to post the pictureā€¦only the thumbnail attachment.
I tried copying & pasting from both the IMG and the Direct Link butā€¦no picture. Anyone got some advice?

I use PrintScreen key, paste the screenshot in IrfanView, crop the part I want to show here and save this as a new image (PNG format). Then I upload it to imageshack.us/index.php

Donā€™t know why everybody is not using it.

EDIT: Had an awesome day using this method. Hope I wonā€™t ruin it toward the end of the day. :stuck_out_tongue:

What are the steps to get it from ImageShack to the post?

You have to have this in link ā€“

You can try with this page, tinypic.com --and when you upload, just use this link option :

IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards

Still doesnā€™t workā€¦keep getting upload errorā€¦invalid file.
About a month ago I had the same problem and someone was able to tell me what I was doing wrong but I canā€™t remember what it was.

Classic +14 1m scalp

Nica, i appologize to BabyPips.comā€¦ for breaking Baby pips forum rules.

Sorry. ā€¦:frowning:

no need to worry, we will finde a solution to this problem.

Maybe is problem when you save your picture , maybe you saved the pic. with wrong extension? Try to save it with ping or jpg extensionā€¦

If this is not a problem we will try to find something elseā€¦

sorry about my bad englishā€¦

took a short position on GU but it reverse against me. did i make some mistake on it?

Avoid trading during low volumes and shortly befor/after a market opens. Here, you were unfortunate to open a trade during London market opening.

forex.timezoneconverter.com/index.cgi?timezone=GMT&refresh=5

Iā€™m learning the hard way that I keep getting loses (or barely brake even) outside (Frankfurt), London and New York market open times.