Mad Scalper

ah…i see…ok…thanks for pointing out.

Nice one now on EJ.The price is going down more, but i took my target, and closed a trade.

Gah, in negative for today because of forcing some unfortunate trades despite having several profitable trades; one 8 pips, one 10.5 pips and one 23 pips. If only I trusted my positive trades, I could have got 10 more pips out of each. Sigh…

I was just on my way to brake even for today and wham…I got killed by this…another loss of 20 pips. :confused:

Yes, I admit I bended the rules a bit on this short trade, but still…what was that spike up?

Well, you have to put few rules…

You start trading when londons open, then trade 4-5 hours, then you make pause for few hours, becouse new york started and price can have big contra jumps… so you try to avoide antering in trade when this 2 sesions colaps together.

I dont know your time zone, but i am in Europ,Croatia, so i am looking for trade from 10.00 in the morning until 13-14- hour, then i make pause few hours, and come back to trade at about 16-17 afternoone hours when new york sessin is in progras hour or so.

I’m from Croatia too, druže. :slight_smile:

Yeah, that time seems to be the most profitable for me soon. I just need to learn to restrain myself from trading during other hours.

And, you can look at this option…

when new trend starts the perfect setup is first pullback, afther first pullback, all next pullbacks are a litle bit veird…becouse this is m5 TF, so it can be long trend but ofthen they are in little waves. New trend one or two pulbacks and new trend . and so on.

Op nas covjek… :smiley:

+20 pips on GBP/JPY… :))

Now on -15 $ for today. I hope I’ll find another trade to break even before I call it a night…

Damn, if only I didn’t have my bad trades. I got like 82 pips in about 10 profitable trades.

Gravity: may i know whats the time indi on the top right of ur chart?

Yes you can… acidevil…

Try to google it . name is: [B]P4l clock [/B].
I think you can find this indi , if you canot, ill post it here.

May have a possible trade in the making. Long term trend…down, nice pin bars/candles on 4hr & 1hr. It’s had a nice run up today…this might be a profitable retracement. Take a look. Watcha think?

If it can break thru the MML at 1.6113 it may drop nicely. But it is getting rather late in the day.

thanks, i got it from FF :slight_smile:

Here’s a +6 asian session scalp.

Sometimes you can’t hold on for +10 or even +5. A scalper takes what he can get from the market w/ no emotion or regret for what he leaves behind.

Sometimes you can ride the PA all the way to a MM line of resistance or support and then at other times you have to shoot for the last resistance that price made on previous bars.

Don’t whine about a trade where you took only +3, that became a +20 trade. Just take your quick scalps and build your account.

I’m just sayin’…

By the way… I am baggin consistent pips scalping w/ this system! Thanks Pete!

+9 Another Asian Session scalp this time on EJ pair.

Wanna post a chart w/ a legit trade???

Well if trading w/ a MT4 platform…

1. After a closed trade open the account history tab at the bottom and find the last closed trade.

2. Click, Drag & Drop the trade onto the chart. An arrow with a line attached to a triangle will appear on the chart showing your exact entry and exit point.

It’s that simple.

Im’ done for a bit.

Okay… took one more +7 from EJ.

This has been fun. Am I discouraged by those pips I left on the table?? Absolutely not. Just glad I got +7. Scalping is grab and go.

Gnite.

revrobwimb, great session…and nice trade adittude…This is scalping, we must take wathever is on the table…

now you are ready for bed :smiley:

well, im going to read my newspaper now, and wait for london session to opens…:slight_smile:

first trade today…

Nice start Gravity…

How bout sharing that Trend Dashboard indy you have at the bottom of your chart?

That looks helpful.

Thanks
revrobwimb

Took a lot of bad trades today. I don’t know. Slightly bending the rules turned so wickedly against me.

Made nice 44 pips in two trades then all fall apart. I don’t know. I’m approaching my “give up” balance on my account. Will try tomorrow and next week with ultra conservative approach…if I don’t end up that week in profit…hrm, bye bye forex. :frowning: :frowning:

Not happy.

I’m watching for a buy signal on the eurusd. It is sitting on a 4hr trendline, also at support. Weekly has lots of pin bars. Daily has been trending up. This channel is 180 pips high. Actually I’m already in with only a 25 pip stop loss. I see opportunity and will enter again with a mad scalper play on a good upward signal.

Pretty much the same thing on the gbpusd. If the upcoming news on usd is negative…look out upstairs.

Only slightly positive news…didn’t seem to effect things much. I got out just a minute before announcement with +10 & +1. I’ll now watch for the madscalcper signal that I expect is coming.

I’ve read that the thursday gbpusd daily will follow what it did on wednesday. I checked on my calendar and found that 3 out of 4 times it will. Just another reason to watch for a buy signal.
I expect they both will test the trendline/support again which may give a buying opportunity…with a signal of course…or a sell op if they break through.

Aren’t we glad we don’t enter until we get a valid signal!