Mad Scalper

so close to news?

and I would’ve like to seen it break support at 3452, which it has now.

Stop at +11 now expecting 1.3430

You’re right PTB but I was already at free ride so my decisions is free too.
When I am in trade and risking some of money I am veary strict and intense untile I get to the free ride. Got my +11 and it make my day even better :slight_smile:
Hope you had a good day too PTB

Just did some trades for the first time, worked, made 20 pips. :slight_smile:
I guess losses will be happen too. :eek:

Way to go ninety9! welcome to the threat!

Thanks, my next trading will be this evening when the Japs are waking up. :slight_smile:

~1900 Eastern Time, 0800 Local Tokyo for GBPJPY USDJPY.
Happy Hunting All

Hi everyone,

I follow this method since few days and seems really nice one. Due to the time here (GMT +1h) I only use it after london session is over but it is still really efficient even with lower volumes.

Only need to take care of 1,5,15 min TF together with S/R and fibo and go on for pips.

At this time i always secure my profit too early due to low volatitlity and I can not take all what i could from the market :smiley:

The best thing is to be able to put really low SL when using the 1 min TF.

Here 2 trades on GBP/USD 1 for 10 pips on 15 and the other 6 pips on 10. not so bad.

Anyway many thanks for sharing this method and finding ways to improve it again and again.

I’ve finished work on the EA (.mt4) for this system. It looks quite promising, but needs a few tweaks here and there, as well as recommendations for values, stop strategies, etc.

I want to start a small group of testers so that we utilise the knowledge best. PM me if you are interested in getting involved, and then I can put together a skype group or something for this. I want to be sure that this system doesn’t get leaked, and stay’s within the group that has been working very hard over many months to perfect this system.

i had sent u a pm.

I am interested too on the MQ4 but I think Peterfader did a great job already with his settings. I like to open and close manually and do not use any mechanical stops. All just watching. Made 10 pips 30 minutes ago in 2 minutes. :slight_smile:

Yeah manual trading would be ideal, but I think the system can be automated (especially considering the simplicity of the system).

As you mentioned though, the biggest issue is with the stops - its the most fluid decision that is made, so there must be a way to quantize it…

Welcome to the thread :wink:

I dont think this ea will work properly.Think that this sistem need to be traded manualy.

But this is only my opinion, maybe it will work excelent. If you need any help ,or you have any questions or problems with ea, and want help, feel free to aks me.

Regards …

At 14:45GMT closed a other trade (short) since I taught it will go long in a moment, sure enough it did. Made only 5 pips on that one. All after the spread (2.1).:slight_smile:
I think it is a manual trading system so far.
Secret club!!!, I don’t know about that since BP is really all about sharing and that’s the attraction of BP. So think it over again. Whenever you are ready, post the EA here. I will give it a try. But I would like to report the result right here too.
BTW I only trade life since I don’t believe in Demo. My account is with Oanda and I can set units. So when I TRY something new I use very little money (units) 50 cents or less per pip.

Got in late but it broke support and gave me +10 pips. I was worried about the MML’s but higher TF were dropping. Good thing I wasn’t greedy this time…a terrible fault of mine.

No matter what I try I cannot get the large pic that some of you others do. I use photobucket. I copy from the IMG Code, then paste it into the “Upload file from URL” but I still get “Invalid file”. So then I copy from the “Direct Link” and get this attachment. What am I doing wrong?

Yet another try.

Hooray! I was making it too difficult. All I had to do was paste the IMG Code into the body of the post. I did not need to “Manage Attachments”.

Mad scalper method still works. It looks like it is moving down for more but I got out when it stalled at the MML.

Nice trades PTB! Yep it still works. Had no time for trading for a week. But from tomorrow will post my trades too. Lets keep going
Good luck on tomorrow trading!

janqie and ptb you guys have the madscalper going really good!

hi every body, i am new to this system and just trade this in demo and have +21 pip today by this. is this a holy grail system that i trust it and trade it an my real acount ?

another important ques is that when and how we can undestand that a trend is close to changes its direction?

My trades for today. Its nice to get back again +79 :slight_smile: