Mad Scalper

Last two trades of my day. One with loss of 4 pips other with +20. General more than 80 pips this beutifull day :slight_smile:

on monday all users wil be thereā€¦ maybe 7 users trade this metodā€¦

Welcome to the thread. Shai.

I know a lot of people trade this metod, but only 7 people are on Babypips chat that trade this metodā€¦

Regards Gravity.

[QUOTE=janqie;181872]Last two trades of my day. One with loss of 4 pips other with +20. General more than 80 pips this beutifull day :slight_smile:

You have a 4 pip stop loss?

Good picture you posted. I noticed that once you entered that first trade even tho it retraced down on you, the 14 ma did not cross down below the 50 maā€¦even tho the price action did. That may be a powerful tool to use in this tradeā€¦stay with it unless the 14 crosses the 50. Letā€™s watch for that as a confirmation to stay in or get out. Letā€™s see how that works out.

Way to go on your trades. 80 pips is great!

A few more observations on the 14/50 crossover on 1 min chart. Going back to 08:52 was the first time the 14 crossed up above the 50ā€¦and then it stayed above the 50 until this run was over.

I notice you do not have pivots on your chart. The pa went right up to the daily pivot at 1.4881, bounced down off itā€¦tried a few more time but couldnā€™t move past itā€¦then the 14 crossed down thru the 50. Interesting info about the 14/50 on the 1 min chartā€¦bares watching

Hello PTB
Thanks for your input!
Yes Iā€™m trying to have my stop loss on last swing high or low
depends on direction. It give veary tiny stop and veary good RR
becouse aim is about 15 pips. Some trades I moved my stop to BE at 5 - 7 pips and let it run on freeride. I notices that if the entry is good price must
almost imediatly climb in the right direction if not its not a good trade.
But I like your Ideas will try it and write soon with results

Two trades took today and will watch for more :slight_smile:

Third trade of this day for me total +51 for the day :slight_smile: . It was taken earlyer just had no time to post
Hope This was a good day for you too guys!

jangie , thats some great trades ! what hours are you trading? i know we are all in different time zone. asian? london session? (london + new york?)( maybe in gmt times) so I can see what hours are really working well

Hey,
This system works best in active times. So it would be london, london + Us. When you scalp on 5 min or 1 min usualy in london you get a bit slower but more beutifull movements and london + US more volatile and fast.
Hope it helps

I want to tell you Todayā€™s one trade story

I looked at 5 and the movement was already started when I wass sleeping
thouhgt missed it. But when I looked on 1min I saw that there is no action.
later I got entry according to MadScalper rules. My stop was only 5 pips.
After 7 pips I moved my SL to Be. When I got to first MML I was already
about 40 pips in proofit and decided to move stop to +10 and wait if price can
break that level. And it broke. Moved my SL to +40 and waited for second MML
Got the LL level at +70 and price couldā€™nt breake MML so got out at +70
Question is: would you risk 5 pips to get 70? :smiley:
If someone ask me to tell one word about this system I would say Its Mad :slight_smile:

Another day, another negative mad scalper tradeā€¦ :(((

Iā€™m depressed.

Youā€™re not following the rules. 50 MA was flat. It was sitting on support. Look to the leftā€¦2 points where resistance now became support. Also you were at the bottom of a nice run down. The run down was 2 full MMLā€™s ā€¦hoping for a third was too much after a severe pullback. It was lower than the 61.8 fib but youā€™ll notice that it pulled back above. Be aware of fib lines as they are support and resistance too. Your entry bar/candle left a long pin bar/wick with elevated volume which would indicate that it was time to exit the trade with only a small loss. Also it was right on the Daily Pivot at 124.60.

Of course hind sight is always 20/20.

I think entry candle is to wide to enter a trade ( I am always afraid of those). Like are seeking to enter the market after pullback for 15 pips and more if move is strong enough and this candle is about 20 pips so generaly it got all our expected move after pullback and market was not strong enough to go further
Dont depress man just stick to your plan and you will get there, Youā€™ll see :slight_smile:

PTB youā€™re right, thanks. I did not see it too
Canā€™t wait US to open maby weā€™ll se some action :slight_smile:

Iā€™m begining to be convinced that mad scalper rules are far from simple and straightforward. They require much more skill (or talent) to weed out weak from strong signals, or to learn how to valorize positive signals over negative signals for the potential mad scalper entry.

Now my case. In the previous movement down, the trend passed the support and closed two candles below it. Then it retracted, never closing a candle above 50 MA. It started another downward movement, closing one candle lower that the previous two closures under MMLs. I entered in the candle after that.

gainscope .com predicts that after the eu & gu go up (which they have as predicted) they will probably go back down. I like to use the mad scalper to take advantage of such moves if they really start to happen.

Iā€™ve tested lots of systems and I can say one thing. When people using some system they try to get lots of filters to not to take bad trades and get as much good trades as possible. I thought if you have good system you just have to trade automatic. So tell me why lots of ExpertAdvisors fail? becouse there is lots of things to be afraid of before the trade. and expert have no intelect for that. If you driving brand new Mersedess, will it make you safe from accidents in the road? No, just you can make it. Like Iā€™m now trading for 1pip = 1$ and Iā€™m risking from 5 to 15 $ on one trade. Its ok like its not so much. But if man doing something he must to progress somewhere. And after few months I will trade 1pip = 10$ so risk will be from 50 to 150 $ on one trade. So the question is: when youā€™re taking a trade would you risk 150$?
Here is my filter. If you think about that before taking a trade all the things suddently become clear. MadScalper is one of those weary good systems but the main thing is not a system. The main thing is who is taking the pill. Any system fails sometimes you have to recognise those as close as possible. And have your own filters
So would you risk 155$ bucks on that trade?

Thank you veary much PTB! lets seeā€¦

Everything looks so nice nowā€¦:rolleyes:
Soon there can be entry for me. I hope :slight_smile:

Got entry EU 1.3464 now stop on +6 expecting more but will seeā€¦
Will wait untill next MML