Mad Scalper

Sure
Here you go

TPL.zip (36.6 KB)

PTB Yeah I forgot that post. Really god words!
Thanks for remember it :slight_smile:
So like Pete said its just the pill and trader must decide witch it must beā€¦

Thanks alot Janqie, my friend.

So Janqie, Let say if you our going short. On the 5min you see candles closing below the 50ema. You go to the 1min and then wait for the price to do a pullback below the 50ema. and then take a short. On the 1min the 14ema has to be below the 50ema during this process. Then after this short has ended, then you go back to the 5min and wait for the general pullback. Is that correct.

thanks. yes i know madscalper rule and see both 1 min and 5 min chart and by now this metod give profit to me but if you that have larger experience with this system attach and post before take a trade new traders like me may be
more confidence.

You are right :slight_smile:

Ok I will do it, no problemā€¦

Hi guys! Nice to see the thread evolving. I sneaked in this little Mad Scalp to start the week +20.

Nice trade Pete!
Veary nice to see you here!

God morning all!
Beutifull morning here in lithuania, good luck on piphunt!
cuirently watching EurUsd and UsdChf

Can be entry on both EurUsd and UsdChf

Filled in both waiting for oportunity to aply defence now

UsdChf closed +15
EusUSd aplied defence at BE now
EurUsd Closed at BE
Anyway nice start of the week :slight_smile:

GbpUsd in Long from 1.5443 curently +8 Stop at BE
GbpUsd Closed at BE

What is your win/loss ratio since you have been using this new method? Seems like you would rarely have a loss.

Thanks PTB!
Sometimes I get 2 bad trades in a row some times 2 BE trades. But One next good trade brings me in proofit. I dont know about WL ratio didā€™nt calculate it but I like RR ratio witch is about 1:2 1:3 And I try to trade clear looking situations. BE rule is so safe account as much as possible of bad trades. So I better get 0 pips than -5. Becouse after then I get BE Iā€™m happy becouse it is not loss

i wait for your sujestion !!! why dont send new signals?

was anybody able to get trades on Eur/usd today? 50ema is acting way to erratic and price action is all over the place.

i dont sugget you that trade but i guest that it come down from khow that is 1,3572 at least 10 pip

Hello guys!
Sorry for not being here past days. In few weeks I have my Masters finishing exam in university and after will have all the time I need and will trade this nice system. Anyway PTB how are you? How your trading going?

Been doing very very well. Got family things going on now. Iā€™ll fill you in later.