Mad Scalper

Janqie noproblem my friend. You concentrate on your exam.

Presently a newbie hoping to find a system with which I can be profitable in collecting pips. Have gone through the entire thread and have started trading on demo account. Took two trades and got stopped out both time. On hind sight i feel the 1st Trade failed as the pullback on the 5M TF was very steep. Was using last swing on 1M TF for placing SL. Not sure why the other Trade failed.
Pics attached.
Would appreciate analysis by senior / experienced members.
Cheers
Novice

PS:- Had I not moved my SL from above the Pivot point in the 2nd Trade I would still be in Trade with about 17 pips.

I notice this trade in progress on the 5 min. So I dropped down to the 1 min to look for an entry. I also looked at the 15 min, compressed 1 click, to give me a bigger picture…I always do that…very helpful. Very often the 15 min picture will keep me in a trade when I feel like closing out. Obviously I should have stayed in this longer.

Hello friends
Way to go PTB veary nice trade! Now I see you’re doing veary well :slight_smile:

Thanks man! Cant wait to trade with you guys :slight_smile:

First trade I think is to close to MML try to wach these veary closely becouse price is more likely to reject these levels and not pip by pip.
And second trade. If youre taking it on 1min timeframe its bit to late becouse it is already 15 - 20 pips after possible EMA’s cross and in this time general pullback more likely can ocur.

I think You should try focus to original 5min strategy for a bit time to master it and only after when you feel comfortable to it try use 1min timeframe. And Check all PTB posts hees writing good and helpfull stuff for original strategy.

Nice to have you in the threat. Good luck if something you always can ask we will try to help you

Just a hint. Whenever you think the trend is changing…take a look at the 15 min chart. Look at the uncertainty in the 5 min. Then look at the 15 min compressed chart. If you enter the trade after the ema’s have crossed on the 15 min, it is much safer. You’ll be sacrificing some pips but it will keep you out of a bad trade. If it is a good strong trend going with the larger time frame trend, you’ve got a chance to make some money. A short term trend against the main trend will give you some pips but it’s not as safe. As you become more skilled you’ll be able to do that…like petefader.

I dont exactly see how this is supposed to be a good entry based on your own entry rules, you could have waited for the red retrace on the 1m and the first bull candle again before entering imo.

Could you please elaborate also as to why you entered in the midst of a bull run up with no confirmation basically, either im blind or im not seeing this =/

As I mentioned earlier, I didn’t notice this trend until it was well underway. I could tell by the steepness of the 5 & 15 min, and the separation of the emas from each other that this trend had a ways to go…so I just wanted to get in. After that spike up on the 1 min I decided to enter on the pull-back at a better price. Of course there was no way of knowing that it was going to change color immediately after that. My primary decision making was from the 5 min & 15 min. Perhaps I shouldn’t have posted it as it’s not the best example of this method.

Hey everyone. I just finished reading the thread and wow, it looks like you guys have some good stuff going here. I was kind of curious if you were still meeting in the chat room during trading (if so around when). Or do you guys perhaps get on skype or something? Just wanting to try to hook up with you guys if possible to try and learn the system more effectively. Thanks all and a special thanks to Pete!

Thanks for the analysis. Will enter more trades next week and post same for analysis. Meantime, would like to know if you all have a skype room or another chat room as would like to join same while trading live for better understanding.

Cheers

Tried to scalp on EU but the trade failed.
Any comments from Janqie would be welcome, as I tried to follow his system (at least that is what I think I was doing)

Cheers

it does look pretty cool, just wondering about the latest results?

Hello
Your trades placed way to early before london open. Try to trade this system only in active times ( London, London + US ) and then you will succeed
Good luck! :slight_smile:

Im having trouble knowing where to place the files. can anyone direct me? i have placed them in a mt4 folder in the indicators folder.

the “mad scalper by petefader.tpl” goes in the “metatrader emplates” directory
the *.mq4 & *.ex4 files go in the “metatrader\experts\indicators” directory

then load the “mad scalper by petefader” template

cheers

Hi Guys,

Just finished reading this thread. Great strategy. Would like to join you all in this. Do you guys still meet in the chat room to trade together? At what time?

Regards,
sonal

Another Trade setup which failed me. Though someone in the room did tell me that the price bars were in the 5 - 10 pips range for sometime so this could turn out to be bad entry and that was proved right. Any other comments inorder to avoid such entries in future.

Janqie, thanks for your analysis of my earlier trade.

Cheers

Potential mad scalper trade right now on usdcad.
Here is the 5 min chart plus the 15 min that I like to use to confirm the direction. This may be a nice long trade. We’ll see how it works out. Seeing the 15 min crossing down gives me courage to stay with the trade. Try it and see if it works for you.

Took Short on AJ. The MS setup failed once again. Am aware that its bank Holiday in Japan. The earlier set up worked. Now have closed at 86.80 inorder to cut my losses.

Completely demoralized now, am getting only loosing trades from this system. may be I can’t see what others can see.

Novice