Mad Scalper

Hello roreki!
Nice to have you in threat. I described my rules a bit earlier about 75 - 85 page but I strongly recoment you to read all the thread coz there is some realy good stuff to learn here and then you can decide you want to trade 5 min or 1 min and I hope to see ya in here trading :slight_smile:

Hi again
Took +20 after visual pullback ( Trend is my friend ) what a beuty! :slight_smile:

Guys,
If anybody has intrest in trading 1min timeframe in few days I will prepiere number of posts what Iā€™m doing with better explanations

Thanks a lot Letoffee. I got it finally.:wink:
Itā€™s time to enjoy the systemā€¦ thanks to pete tooā€¦:slight_smile:

Hey Janqiue.

Good shout man. Ive been busy on quite a few CCY pairs and doing this on equity and bond futures :slight_smile:

Im around next week if you wanna hit it up.

Bob

Thanks man

I have decided to trade 1min chart but in the direction of 5min chart

I am In :smiley:

Thanks. Yeah maby we can. I will wright you on sunday and we can do somethink like this :slight_smile:

Sounds good. Iā€™ll be up watching asian markets on Sunday night.

All, remember its a UK and US bank holiday on Monday. Markets are 50/50 some days its dead and some days we get big moves on bank holidays. If your trading that day then keep your stops tight and ONLY execute when the rules are all confirmed. We only have CAD GDP coming out at 12.05GMT

i donā€™t know what happened to the last Pic

here is what i mean

Hi Madar,

I was thinking the same thing. Iā€™m not a MQ4 programmer, but I do programming for my job. I ordered a book on how to write an EA. Iā€™m still waiting for the book. I would love to help you test this EA. If you would share it, that would be great. Thanks!

Janqie i am intrested in this in 1 minute go ahea post info pls

best regards

Hey guysā€¦Iā€™m still alive and trading my system on the 5min.

Nice job taking it to another level in here!! :slight_smile:

I figured Iā€™d post this for old times sake.

Thank you so much Pete , itā€™s really a great system

I use it on M5 and M1 only in EurJpy

and itā€™s awesome

:o

Thatā€™s a good +40 pips at just 3-4 min

On M1 chart

EurJpy

The yellow ball thatā€™s where i entered

And many thanks to Janqie as well

Hello Pete Iā€™m veary happy to see you here and hear that you still tradin this system. Everybody must be thankfull to you for this nice system. Hope to se you here more often :slight_smile:

Thanksā€¦ another lesson learnt! Will keep that in mind too.

Great! Looking forward to your postsā€¦

Pete, good to see you back!

Thanks for posting another example of a winning trade. You have another indicator at the top of your screen, is that something that can enhance the system further?

On your trade where the red line is drawn, I supposed you would have placed your trade at the open of the next candle? As the next candle go in the next direction and the Mashki indicator changed colours, would you have taken out the trade for a loss? I have done that several times to keep my loss small but only to see the trend going in my direction after it hit the SL. How do you manage the SL?

Thanks.

indeed, would be interesting.