Mad Scalper

Good morning!
I’m a bit afraid of bank holidays today :slight_smile:
So I think I’m takin a day of and going fishing :smiley:
Have a good day!

=D Enjoy your finishing !

cheers

hehe, love that term - “beautiful setups”.

pls after unzipping , how do i install it and is it only for mt4? thanks

hello, I have sucessfully unzipped d madscalper, but there are many icons and how do i save it, also is it for mt4 or can it be used in all platforms? thanks

Only works in meta trader.

To install please read this whole
thread as you will learn how to install it as well as making some adjustments to the view to make it slightly easier to read.

Otherwise just google it…

Good morning.
I agree I think if anybody wants to trade Mad Scalper I recomend to read all the threat becouse Pete made realy good job and I learned a lot from him…

Good morning!
Want to show you one thing about taking trades. Since I’m trading 1pip = 10$ I try to think about forex as a buisness but some times I’m pain for my account.
I had a run for over 20 positive trades in the row and look at this trade I took yeasterday

And now look at those I took today

What’s the diference? Beuty! :cool:

Wow, you are good Janqie.

I did a trade on EurUSD this morning and got stopped out immediately. Would you be able to tell me what my fault was? I saw the MML lines but I had waited for the trade to close above…

Thanks.

Hello lyrradnat!
I think this is risky trade becouse entry point is sitting right on 38% fib retracement from past down move and it reversed after test. If you trade MadScalper on 5min tf try to zoom out the chart to get the view of a bit bigger picture and possible resistence areas. I’m trading 1min but always doing it and sometimes it changes my decision

Thank you Janqie. Another good lesson learnt. Its good to have you here so please do stick around this thread. :slight_smile: Looking forward to learning more from you.

Thanks for your good words. I will stick to this thread for sure :slight_smile:

Janqie,

Looks like I’ve made another bad call on this GBPUSD trade. I’ve probably breached the rules somewhere but which one is it this time? :confused:

Hello ,

Thanks for that system , i was searching on google for a scalping system for M5 Tf and i have found this and read about 11 pages so far

i took a chance on EJ Sell and got out @ Daily Pivot ( demo account )

i will continue reading the rest of pages and test the system for this week

here’s a pic of the trade

How could i make the Bid line appear

it’s a little confusing without it :frowning:

Could you please tell us what is your rules when you are entering a buy or a sell position ? when you take your profit or how many pips , and where you determine your stop loss ? i see you have removed the OSMA and that’s ok , but you also removed S & R levels and Pivots , and also the yellow & turquoise thin lines … So please tell us your rules of trading the M1 chart like that .

Thank you for the New easy Temp

Hi,

After I have install the indicator and templete into MT4 demo account. I found the signal doesn’t look same as shown in the thread. Anyone can help me on this?

Sam2vt you have that indicator on default settings. You need to put that template file (mad sclaper by petefader.tpl) in templates folder and then you can load that template and you have right settings on your charts.

Good morning!
took 2 trades at the same time +10 AND +15 not veary beutifull developement
but still good examples :slight_smile:

Yeah setup looks nice after nice pullback but note that move to the upside was about 100 pips already so it was way to late in trend. I think would not take this trade…