Mad Scalper

good im up for the whole NY session lol thats actually where i do all my scalping normally and my long term trades take place on each of the 4h bars

ok, trading time. :slight_smile:

Aisa has been slow and choppy, but things should start to pick up now. Looking for a nice clean setup.

I was waiting for obvious support to be broken for the short. It was a simple head and shoulders pattern, support being the neck line.

All rules confirmed. I rushed the entry though, actual candle close below support was a few candles later. Anyway, banked. :slight_smile:

Short on GBPUSD +27

Looks like you got the hang of itā€¦perfect entry. :slight_smile:

ā€¦sorry about the draw down, haha.

Good trade :slight_smile:

I caught a few pips just now on gj long, was risky. 2 small wins so far for the session. Not great pa.

GU, EU looks like they might give us a long entry soon.

Keeping a beady eye on EUā€¦

EU not trending today ā€¦yet. Been a dead session so far for the euro and USDā€¦seen some gbp strength and yen weakness. Closer to NY open could be another story

Yeah, even if it swings back long here, not too sure about going in the way it looks

Thanks for interesting system,

I was going back through your posts, pictures and went over my charts, I found that you acctually enter on a candle close that crosses 14 back up in an up trend and the oposite in the down trend. Of course, 14 must be above 50 and not going up and down since this wouldnā€™t of be the proper signal.

I donā€™t know if any body else has notice this. But it sure explains a lot to me.

Will give it a shot, I like the simplicity behind it.

I took itā€¦valid EU long signal.

Yes, in fact I want to add that as an official rule. Candle must close above 14 ema for longs, below for shorts.

I didnā€™tā€¦iā€™m a pu$$y like that!

I locked BE now cause of resistance. Iā€™m up the day, no sense in risking it.

Looks like youā€™ll probably hit 15 TP if thatā€™s what you have in mind. Good on you.

Are you doing a 15/15 TP/SL for EU?

Iā€™m being cautious because frankly, iā€™m looking for 2 x 2% trades each day average. Thatā€™s 40% + a month and I donā€™t spend too much time exposed in the market.

yeah thats about rightā€¦15 pip sl, tp is 15 to whatever i think i can get, but i usually take off half and lock BE if I think it will go more.

That plan you have sounds very good, of course you will have losses, so be sure to average that in. Just a few trades a day on safe setups, 2% risk, youā€™ll see that nice return in no time.

Absolutely. :slight_smile:

I should have said that iā€™m aiming to be up by 2 x successful 2% trades per day. Of course, thereā€™s no such thing as a nailed on trade and it may take 6 trades a day to get to that position.

BE was hitā€¦glad I set it as I watch it shoot down now. Shows the importance of supp/resist. Iā€™d rather wait for a good entry signal now.

EU, GU are messy at the moment.
Looking for a long on GJ here, conditions are fine so far.