Mad Scalper

Cable is about to show a “conditions all met” trade opp…

At resistance of course but could burst through here…

True, I just entered GJ on that confirmation, so sticking with that.

I’m with Alpari and my spread for GJ is around 6 pips. Bit heavy for me for a scalp. What TP/SL you using for GJ?

On this one I put a 30 pip SL to start, and adjusted my position size accordingly to keep risk the same. You will need a bigger SL on GJ, even besides spread, because it moves alot of pips…aka the beast.

I’ll stick to what I know for now I think :wink:

Yep…GU and EU is easier to deal with…plenty of trades there. GJ can test your nerves.

Thats new york news for you…like I said before, can mess up a good setup…Luckly I took off half the trade at +1 before news, but SL was hit. I probably should have closed it all before news.

Yeah, just checked in on that, straight down and straight back up again. Bugger.

Hi,

I am following this thread for the past 2 days.

Today I could not wait to come back from my work to check the postings.

Kind of upset not that many post today.

What happend. Bad day today? One of those days?

Any way just want to wish good luck to all the traders using this system.

Many thans to Petefader.

KC.

Yesterday I had 2 wins and 1 loss with this system. …loss was on news, then it went to target with out me.

• btw, I consider the start of a new day at Aisa open…just to clarify.

Hi Petefader,

What a/c do you trade? Is it Std.

How much should I have as minimum capital to trade this method.

I lost much money just trading the micro and mini. Every time when I learn a method it works for little bit and then my a/c is cleaned out.

This mehtod looks good, if I trade a std. Even 10 Pips on a trade is good return.

I trade with gft and use mt4 for charting.

I read many times that when we have a close stop the dealers will run the trade to hit the stop.

Is it true? what broker ur using.

Egarly waiting for your advice.

Thanks for all ur help.
KC.

Hey, KC. It’s all about risk percentage, no matter the account size.

In general, I keep a LIMIT of 2% risk per trade (as in you loose 2% if you take a loss). Position size will have to be adjusted to your stop loss.

I can’t tell you how much to start with. Untill you make consistant gains with my method, I would have to suggest a demo. In your own words, you have seen systems work for a time then blow you account (me too).

I don’t want people to go nuts risking money they are not willing to loose because some guy on the internet has a systm …me lol.

Yes I am very confident with the system, but I want people to have their own confidence before risking their money.

As far as brokers hunting stops, it’s extreamly rare. I hear many people are happy with Oanda (I used it for some time). They allow you to take any size trade…micro, mini, standard. Your GFT (I think that’s fxsolutions) I have used too, and I dont like them. Their price movement is delayed and smoothed. You can get better spreads on Oanda or fxcm too.

Right now I am using FXCM. They had some issues in the past, but in the last year they have really cleaned up their act.

Thank you so much.

KC.

I took this trade with all conditions met, but we are at a slow time of day now, so I took off some profit and adjusted my SL so that if it gets hit I will break even.

I’m out for a net break even on that. GU and GJ gave perfect long signals for Aisa open today. I just happened to pick EU, oh well. Ready for the real action soon.

I think the main problem with following systems is not using your own judgement. Blindly following a system, even though it’s clearly not producing, is a bit daft to be honest.

The thing this system has in it’s advantage, imo, is that it follows some sound principles. It uses MA’s at the core - these will rarely give misleading signals either now or in years to come. It is trend following, which will always be the safest way to trade. It looks at volume and S/R levels - again, these will always be common trading considerations and then the colours are just useful visual indicators. Not sure about the OSMA to be honest, I still know little about it.

The trick to longevity with this system will be just tweaking it as the market changes and evolves but like R Carter’s BB/MA system, I see no reason for it to suddenly start failing like many of the indicator reliant systems do.

Perfect setup finaly came. Prior setup was very close to resistance.

](http://imagefra.me/)[/IMG]

Just gone short on cable, all conditions met

yep…just watch out for daily pivot support at 1.6635. I’m going to pass cause of that…but good luck. :slight_smile:

EDIT: my other platform has dp at 1.6624…depends on daily cycle settings. I should address that soon.