Made 1000 pips last week using my trading systems

Hi, fellow traders, I made 1000 pips using my trading system last week. Most of that was in gbp/jpy pair. Go and chech at my youtube channel:

My friday’s video:

Good luck.

Good video. I think for audio reasons you just need to speak a little bit louder with that deep voice so that things are more clear.

Great video though good to see someone pulling in good pips! :slight_smile:

you watching the same channel I was?
wouldn’t you think the fella would invest some of his massive profits in a decent audio-visual combo.

he might want to hire an audio voice over too while he’s at it, those vocal chords would give a grown man nightmares.

freaky :eek:

Well, giving grown man nightmares is part of the game that I play. It is not just about teaching trading. And I provide both of those things for free. The thing is: you noticed just the second one.:eek:

Don’t be so hard on the guy at least he’s putting up the videos. I’m sure it’s not too much work for you to just get a louder set of speakers or headphones; or the energy to turn the volume knob up.

“I made 1000 pips using my trading systems last week.”

How much did you make the week before?

And the week before that?

How long have you been trading this system?

What is the net profit or loss for this system?

You can go and watch for yourself in my youtube channel. fibo777. This week I made 600 pips of profit. My last video which I have just posted goes through all my trades this week. I hope this time the sound will be better. Sorry for technological problems. :slight_smile:

I have watched the video but i dont get you system how do you deside enter and exit you just have some lines can you explain it more please. Also afterwards it is yeasy to see what one should have done but it is more hard atleast for me in realtime.

best regards

I can say something. I have a few systems that are interrelated: range trading strategy, reversal trading and news trading. Lines are places where I see support or resistance. Beyond those levels I expect the price to run. That is: I expect a breakout and a move. Indicators in my trading are of minor importance. Levels that are touched a few times are quite important, overbought and oversold levels are quite important, fundamental news during ranges are quite important. When I have all of these things telling me the same story, I have a high potential trade where I can risk 2-10 times bigger than I have only one of those telling me: “It’s time to enter the market”. For example: I am now long eur/gbp and short gbp/chf. However, my risk is quite small as I have news coming in 3 minute time. I have my stops moved to make those trades profitable. But the profit is also not very big, cause I do not have all of my important indicators telling the same story.
So much for now. There’s a lot to say and I cannot do it in one or two threads because my system is not entirely mechanical. I have always to decide and calculate risk for every separate case when I am entering the market.

maybe you shalkl do some more videos that shows what you loook for to take an enter and the exit maybe it is easyer for all for you to explain and to us to understand ?

best regards

I will do a video in the evening and mention more things about that.
I might drop some more thoughts now as well.
Before trading news or patterns or support and resistance, I do some analysis, ask some questions.
Let’s say we have news from USA after 2hours and 10 minutes. I start screening all pairs looking for best setups and technical conditions. I try to identify how much a pair is overbought or oversold on 1h ,4h and daily charts.
In the attachment I give you nzd/usd chart. You can see that it is at the water line on 1hour chart and below that level on 4hour chart. On daily chart it hit important support. So I, if it is neither overbought nor oversold it is not a top trade where you could risk 10 percent of your account. No way. If you look at the range 0.7232/0.7181 is a channel that represents support and resistance. Generally speaking if the price goes beyond those limits I would go long or short.
However, what about going long? Where to exist? We have some resistance just 20 pips from our upper range limit? So, this makes our risk/reward ration even smaller. I would not want to risk more than two percent now.
Shorting is somewhat better as take profit target is minimum 65 pips away, so we can risk a little bit more on selling.
What if the price goes beyond those limits before the news? I would not enter any trades.
Now, I also had some profit on eur/gbp and gbp/chf today. Would I want to lose it all if the trade goes against me. Nope.
So, these are some of the questions that I ask myself screening all dollar pairs while getting ready to trade the news from USA and trying to single out the ones which I will trade.
Give you more ideas when I make a video.

i Dont get the first you say about the 3 charts when yousay it is below and that i get that you make a channel but how do you determine where you shall draw it ? more questions :slight_smile: describe it as simple as you can it cant be to simple.

best regards

At the moment usd/cad and eur/usd look like best choices for trading today’s news. 20 minutes left.

ha ha ok but why do you think that, that is the question remeber simple think of me as a child or a really new beginner to forex.

best regwards

Well, one of the ways is to take 4h chart high/low and this would be your channel. That is the basic idea of a channel. More comlicated things later.

Best regards.

that i can understand, like to know more about it looking forward to some more videos from you

best regards

Yep. usd/cad short +21 pip, eur/usd long + 39 pips.

“Mate”…all what you just did catching a few pips in two pairs while the USDX dropped .39.

You missed GBPUSD & USDCHF completely.

From those two pairs you traded you got less than 50% of that bounce.

I reckon there is a much easier way to grab those pips +more. Trading the “greenback” aka USDX and/or getting to know one pair really well and trading it with strats that can “extract” maximum pips. :smiley:

I missed something? Really? Any trader with a couple years of experience knows that eur/usd and usd/chf are mirror pairs. What happens in one, the same happens in the other.

USDX was a worse choice than usd/cad and eur/usd

If you could explain how you could have traded gbp/usd and got maximum number of pips I would appreciate that.

Knowing one pair really well, in my experience is not the best thing to do either, although many forex instructors teach that. However, it is trading without seeing the big picture and not being able to spot bigger opportunities that could arise in other pairs for x number of reasons.
:smiley:

I missed something? Really? Any trader with a couple years of experience knows that eur/usd and usd/chf are mirror pairs. What happens in one, the same happens in the other.

Do you have your charts upside down…? Or did you re-invent physics…? :smiley:

USDX was a worse choice than usd/cad and eur/usd

USDX = “basket of currencies” measures the value of the USD relative to…the euro, Japanese yen, Canadian dollar, British pound, Swedish krona and Swiss franc.

I let ya work out the rest. :smiley:

If you could explain how you could have traded gbp/usd and got maximum number of pips I would appreciate that.

Gone GBPUSD short today @2:00EST,1h candle below 63sma…break of lower trendline,1h with a T/P set @S1 …profit = +98 pips.

I let ya work out the rest. :smiley:

Knowing one pair really well, in my experience is not the best thing to do either, although many forex instructors teach that. However, it is trading without seeing the big picture and not being able to spot bigger opportunities that could arise in other pairs for x number of reasons.

Chatter…the flavor of the day so to speak. :smiley: