MahiFX - Anyone have experience?

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone had any experience with MahiFX? and if so how you feel they compare against FXCM or any other provider that offer a web based platform?

I’ve been using the web platform on FXCM for a few months now (in demo), and the service is pretty solid. i did previously trial forex.com and had a demo over on MahiFX a couple of months ago but found FXCM more robust at the time. I also wasn’t sure if I wanted to use MT4 or given the amount of travel i do, a web based platform - and they offered both.

However, I was on the MahiFX site yesterday, after reading an article about some platform updates, and i’m thinking of opening up a demo there again. They have made some significant advances in their charting and indicators from what I can see.

Does anyone have any experience of trading on MahiFX? or any experience in how they stack up against other web based platforms?

Just FYI: if you live in the US they will not accept you.
they look promising though

Is that right? Thanks for that. I’m in the UK and there is no problems over here :slight_smile:

Just signed up today at MahiFX for demo account. Curious how its gonna be.

As I live in Germany, using a Mac - this seems to be a very comfortable user interface (dont wanna an unperfect working MT4 on the Mac)… still wondering why no official version exists, hell…