Major Problem I Noticed

How does it work for you? Honestly,I find it really risky to change strategies every week. Once I was confident about the strategy I never thought of changing it.

You shouldn’t be doing that. Stick to your trading plan as much as possible. This is the best thing you can do to make profits.

I find it quite scary to change my trading strategies and this often like every week. I did find my strategy that worked the best for me in the past and ever since, I have stuck with that strategy . But, I feel that may be in the future I will give it a shot.

Well, you are increasing your risk like that. Being consistent is too important here in this market. Trying sticking to your plan as much as possible.

1 Like

Rightly said, consistency in following trading plans is the key to minimize risks.

1 Like

With t he help of a Good and Reliable Trading Plan we would be able to get income from our trading and also reduce the Losses.

Type in YouTube “ forex CYCLE OF DOOM” !!!

1 Like

The major problem I noticed is trading with a wrong strategy. It is very important to make a strategy after analysing the market.

Correct! Do you regularly frame and abide by trading plans?

Hey, this video is quite informative. Thanks for sharing.

You’re welcome.:blush:

You can change your trading plan frequently but not on a live account, first try every new trading plan on a demo account and if it is profitable then only go for a live account.

We must see what is the results that we are getting when using a trading plan and then try to improve them.

1 Like

Changing the plan every now and then can be an issue at times. Analyse the markets well instaed, frame a plan with focus and then trade. Confusions have no space here.

Sticking to a trading plan is a must. I hope he has been able to fix the issue till now.

Having a plan is very important in forex trading. You should change plans according to the market conditions and situations.

From my experience of trading, I noticed that not only technical knowledge is important to trade on forex but also important to have a look at the major financial events going on around the globe. This will help you to time the market at better intervals.

I feel that it’s fine to change the trading plan as per the situation and market trend but don’t make it a routine since it will effect your consistency

It is risky to change strategies every week, try to be consistent at it as it will be beneficial in the long run

It is no wonder that forex trading can sometimes come up with some problems. But it doesn’t mean that it is the end of your trading career. There is so much that you can do. Remember that there is always a solution to a problem that you are in. You better try to find solutions rather than running away from the problem.