Major Problem I Noticed

I agree with you. It is very important to choose a right strategy after analysing the market. Also, be consistent with the strategy that you will choose

Seriously? And how are you able to survive in the market? Not saying that a little tweak here and there according to the market volatility is needed, but a new strategy every week needs real guts man. How do you sustain yourself and what is your thought process behind it?

Really ? How does it work for you ? I can never imagine changing all the trading strategies every week.

you should be consistent with your trading plan. Have patience and faith, things will fall in the place.

Try sticking to one trading plan at a time. You will perform better!

Is this making you profits everytime?

It’s not bad to try out new trading strategies. But you will have to settle for one someday.

The strategy looks quite enticing and it is also important to try all the strategies once to know, which strategy works the best for you. I also keep on changing my strategy but I avoid doing it in the middle of my open positions.

That should be alright if you are changing little aspects of it, but if you’re changing your trading plan entirely, it might not be that healthy for trading.

How are you sustaining yourself buddy? If you’re able to do so, you’re an inspiration.

That’s a real major problem :frowning: .

That’s right I guess there is no need to change plans while you’re in trade mainly because it may lead to stresses and feelings like “woah, i did smth wrong”, hence trader will get a professional burnout and overtrading. You know, I believe that it’s useless to change plans according to losses. If we will stop at all losses we have then we just waste our time. In my opinion trader would better analyze their winning deals mostly because it may help them to understand all the pecularities of the work of their strategies, thus they will be able to edit it or leave everything on its place. However, it’s up to every trader.

1 Like

That’s not good. I’m curious - why do you keep changing things up? Do you change your plan every time you lose or if you feel that you aren’t making enough money at any given time? Or maybe you read/think about new plans or strategies and feel excited that they may work better than whatever you’re currently doing?
I think you should spend some time thinking about what you wanna do and what works best for you. Also, be sure to test new things on a demo if you do decide to switch up. Good luck!

I am constantly working on one trading plan. What should I do on days when I am not meeting my goals? I just stop trading as soon as I hit the set daily loss. And the next day I start over. I am not doubling in any way - this is a mistake, it is like fighting the market and gambling. I just start the day over, since there was nothing yesterday. I have a plan, and I repeat it in cold blood. At first I had nervous breakdowns, I thought that I was smarter and should recoup. And now I just trade my plan every day, as if nothing had happened. If I lose several days in a row, I rest. And then again, as if nothing had happened.

lol, funny. it is a sure way to fail in forex trading

It’s really cool to be flexible. I wish all traders would be flexible and change their strateges at least once a week, you know, it depends on the style of their trading. Some traders prefer intraday trading hence it’s possible for them to change their strategies at least once in a week, but for those who trade W or M timeframes it will be quite difficult.
Nevertheless, it’s very useful to change it permanently, because it helps to open new opportunities for gaining money I think. Everybody knows that there are no endless strategies and one day your favorite strategy turns out an anchor for you and your deposit.

the problems of each trader come only from personal experience, trades and other aspects of work, the main thing is to find solutions for them

I have been doing something like that when I was younger back then. I think it is completely fine if the trading plan of yours is not working out in your trading. Just make sure that you are aware that you have backtest your new trading plan before doing on live account.

2 Likes

You need to keep going to a degree until you find your overall strategy which will happen eventually. The key is to not use real money while doing so

Do you still have the same problem?